Cannot redeem code from humble bundle

BlazingSenpaiBlazingSenpai REGISTERED Posts: 2 Podling
I always get the same errorscreen when i try to acces my account to download the game, i've seen some people with the same problem haven't found a sollution, i hope u are able to help. Thanks in advance
BlazingSenpai

Comments

• ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Site Admin
    edited May 2015
    Hi there! I responded to your comment regarding this issue in this other thread (http://forum.nerdkingdom.com/discussion/1892/cannot-redeem-game-code#latest) before I realized you'd created your own. Sorry about that. But yeah, if you could send a screenshot of the error screen to [email protected], that would be great.
    -Dee.
  • ZakeZake REGISTERED Posts: 216 Seed
    If it helps, I did see this on the Humble store page. I'm guessing Senpai's issue is intended behavior?
    TUG is provided as a direct download with accompanying TUG key. For key redemption, please register here for a free TUG account. To purchase the game via a Steam key, please visit Nerd Kingdom's Early Access page here.
    I think more than I say and say more than I do, but I do more than I used to and plan to continue.
    TUG modder (at least in the ounce of free time that occasionally flits by)
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Site Admin
    Zake said:

If it helps, I did see this on the Humble store page. I'm guessing Senpai's issue is intended behavior?

TUG is provided as a direct download with accompanying TUG key. For key redemption, please register here for a free TUG account. To purchase the game via a Steam key, please visit Nerd Kingdom's Early Access page here.
    When it's an invalid password or key or something along those lines it should display a proper message in regards to that. The NKFoundation_deploy error page is definitely not intended. Usually it's an ISP DNS issue.

-Dee.