Flat-world Creative Build Server

josiah-gamingjosiah-gaming REGISTERED Posts: 19 Seed
edited May 2015 in User Created Maps
For about a week now i have had this idea in my head about creating a flat TUG world and turning it into a dedicated server. I would build an epic spawn area that all player could meet up at, and then build a massive grid on which players could build. Each area would be assigned to a person, and they would build what ever they felt needed to be added to the collective town. Say a player wanted to build a pub, forge, house, stables, training barracks, underground black market, the list goes on, and on.

After the tweeks to the terrain generation are implemented, (not to mention running dedicated servers) would anyone be up for this?

if you are nor familiar with my work, or do not trust me to build the spawn area, or are bored and want to watch someone's builds to get inspiration for your own, here is a link to my YT channel so you can peruse my TUG builds:

Comments

• mmaalex22112mmaalex22112 REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 171 Seed
    Sounds kind of like a MC plot world, is that like what you were thinking of?
    a1i938.jpg
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 399 Site Admin
    I'd love to see something like that happen. :) Reminds me a bit of the old pass it along save game of TUG Village, before we had multiplayer. Except this would be even more awesome! :D
    -Dee.
  • josiah-gamingjosiah-gaming REGISTERED Posts: 19 Seed

Sounds kind of like a MC plot world, is that like what you were thinking of?

Yes, but instead o random builds here and there, there would instead be a list of things that the community would like in the town being built, and if you still had a plot that was empty, you could build what the community needed.