Geospatial Predictions & Development

SinnonSinnon Posts: 383 Seed
Hello fellow seeds;

Today I am about to bring up a topic that has been crossing my mind for some time now, Geo-spatial Distribution, the distribution of players, and their settlements among the servers that are created. This has caught my attention, and since TUG's community is still on a quite malleable state, I've got the idea to do something about it, something revolutionary, that'll be able to sprout innovation on this type of free world games.

Geo-spatial Distribution and proper colonization principles has been quite in consistent in game relatively similar to TUG, although it has been enforced partially by social organizations and communities, hasn't worked properly due to the lack of principles and foundations. The goal here is to change that!

TUG's community has been the catalyst for great in-game social interactions and what I'd like to call a virtual politic system that has been working quite well, the next step right after the complete implementation of the game would be actually enforcing these and maintaining the players, and the social organizations working just as well and following the creation of small player-made settlements.

Often enough, player settlements are often seen as temporary, and not really long lasting, apart from those big communities that somehow manage to gather all together and become quite active, I have even been participating in role-playing communities that managed to gather from small hamlets, to proper, well established villages, as well, seen one or two cases of fully independent player cities, which is something astonishingly great.

What I propose is that we start coordinating the player flow of TUG, organizing people, making schedules, teaching others how to understand the social flows and what needs to be done to create a community and maintain it together. This to achieve permanent settlements of active players, in a scale that no other game has done before. Give a stop on what game communities are seen right now, and make it even bigger.

My fellow seeds, lets jump the crossing fields of the communities, and reach another level of understanding, and let TUG be the dream, the project, the goal that every one of us wants it to become, I am more than sure that if we cooperate together as TUG's community family, we're going to soar upon the endless sky, reach new levels than no other has reached before.

-Potentate Sinnon
-Seekers Order & Arcane Council

Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.

Comments

• mmaalex22112mmaalex22112 Posts: 171 Seed
    I have been working on a system of in-empire travel, emigration, and immigration. It involves checkpoints and commutation documents, yay! :p
    a1i938.jpg
  • jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
    do tell I am intrested in hearing more :pirate:
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • SinnonSinnon Posts: 383 Seed

I have been working on a system of in-empire travel, emigration, and immigration. It involves checkpoints and commutation documents, yay! :p

I've have been working on some communitcation systems as well, but the major issue is that we have to keep it as simple as possible, with major efficiency, and interesting for fellow Seeds, this is sure a challenge.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.