casting

SilasETBSilasETB Posts: 30
edited April 2015 in Gameplay
Anyone know a page with info on casting?

Comments

• Red AgliatorRed Agliator Posts: 307 Seed
    SilasETB wrote:
    Anyone know a page with info on casting?
    Casting, as in making bronze tool heads? If you just need recipes, try the searchable list at http://tug.ovh/crafting/tug-search.html.
  • SilasETBSilasETB Posts: 30
    Sorry, I meant to ask about the fireball and ice blast. I can't seem to craft the gauntlets.
  • Red AgliatorRed Agliator Posts: 307 Seed
    SilasETB wrote:
    Sorry, I meant to ask about the fireball and ice blast. I can't seem to craft the gauntlets.
    (I'm assuming you have the gauntlet recipes now.) Are you able to craft the basic, non-magic gauntlets? Or are you having trouble crafting those, too?

If it's a matter of using them once crafted, there are instructions here.
  • SilasETBSilasETB Posts: 30
    Thanks for the help. I was having trouble crafting the ice blast gauntlet, but got the fire ball one easy. Then a friend was able to craft the ice one on my server (weird right).

Once I got those crafted, all is working. Hit 't' to bring up casting mode, and let the carnage BEGIN!

Casting fire balls sure saps your energy.
  • NekochuNekochu Posts: 244 Developer
    For now, using your energy to cast spells is very taxing but in the future you'll be able to find ways to offset that energy cost.
    Twitter: @X_Nekochu_X
    Tumblr: xnekochux
  • SinnonSinnon Posts: 383 Seed
    I am guessing workplaces and certain types of potions, this would add that small, heartwarming sense of innovation and discovery.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.