Mod - Working Stairs! and Sundial Stand Model

DungchunkerDungchunker REGISTERED Posts: 70 Seed
edited March 2015 in Custom Objects
Thank You johnycilohokla! If not for him I wouldn't be climbing stairs in game. I know jack about getting my models into TUG as of yet...just a modeler at heart.

The stairs are fully working (have fun). The Sundial Stand doesn't keep time yet, but you can place the model for decoration. I will get around to making alternate Stair textures in a couple days, these are wood (i know people want stone too). Feel free to make suggestions!

pjeEy1gAV7nsbWqyQjB5FwlCCGhxt_rldpjDjm9fxk4=s192-p-nos2i0fQK8YDWW5Bdlb7x6NhizloB5rlIqeXOfafBoAVs=s192-p-no

No Recipe for the sundial yet...just use /spawn "Sundial Stand" to get it in game.

Recipe for Stairs-
Needed Hammer-
Needed Crude Workbench-
"Stacked Wood" = 5
"Wood Plank" = 5
"Chopped Wood" = 2
To Spawn in Stairs use "Stairs Large"

Download the Mod
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6yeeh8mfkisthy/Dungchunker.zip?dl=0

Yes...i didn't change the name of the mod...it's called Dungchunker for now.

Also...make sure to add this line to your Mods config file "Mods/Dungchunker"
Well, you can't make a smoothie with it!

Comments

• SimbaSimba REGISTERED, Developers Posts: 74 Developer
    I really dig your models, they look great! I might play around with this one later.
  • johnycilohoklajohnycilohokla REGISTERED Posts: 283 Developer
    Let me know if you need more of those set up.

BTW: you will need CommonLib to get the crafting recipes working.
    My Blog
    jc.png
      yt.png  t.png  
  • DungchunkerDungchunker REGISTERED Posts: 70 Seed
    Glad you like the models.. going to be making some alternate styles of stairs today. Maybe some half circle and quarter circle stairs sections that can be placed together to make some interesting stair designs. Also, when you guys are playing around with them...let me know if i need to make collider adjustments to the stairs. Exact collider placement was one of my concerns, wasn't sure if they needed to overlap the mesh ever slightly or be scaled slightly smaller in regards to getting a snug placement to each other.
    Well, you can't make a smoothie with it!

• CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    YES! Nice work DC and Johny! I'll be downloading/installing the mod tonight!
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
  • CharlockCharlock REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 293 Seed
    Here's a bit of a working concept. Positioning was far from surgical, but that's probably due to the fact that I'm just 100% awful with Z-positioning. The good news is that I can walk into the building and go straight up the stairs (uhhh.. most of the time. They don't always place at the right angles.)!

JPRhQUxm.jpg

ZgZ0DPtm.jpg

NI5lW8ym.jpg

pn8vuqgm.jpg

4fDsQTsm.jpg

Zjy9to4m.jpg

wR5Hesdm.jpg
    "I’ve been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."