A Place for Renders of TUG inspired Models

2»

Comments

• DungchunkerDungchunker REGISTERED Posts: 70 Seed
    Another model in the works for my Funiture Mod yet to be released. Book/Storage Shelf. Will be really nice if or when books make it into game. But for now you can just put random stuff on the shelves...display if you will.

Well, you can't make a smoothie with it!

• FaidhFaidh REGISTERED Posts: 6 Podling
    edited June 2015
    Shouldn't a dictionary mention some sort of definitions, instead of just using the word in a sentence? The entire page doesn't make sense to me (I'm Dutch) and so I'm not sure if I should take offense on the whole 'European on my boots' thing...

EDIT: Oh, and I definitely like the Return Stone better as well. Which brings me to my other question: how do I get a Return Stone? Is that actually in the game? :D
  • Red AgliatorRed Agliator REGISTERED Posts: 307 Seed
    edited June 2015
    Faidh said:

EDIT: Oh, and I definitely like the Return Stone better as well. Which brings me to my other question: how do I get a Return Stone? Is that actually in the game? :D

The return stone is in the game. To make one, you need to harvest the most magical thing you can find in the world, which takes some doing. (You aren't going to get very far with a stone hammer.)

spoilery details:
    You will need to craft a bronze hammer or pick, as well as a specialized alchemy crafting table. The return stone recipe uses a shard from a froststone crystal plus a hammer rock, plus some of your energy for the alchemy process.

Faidh said:

Shouldn't a dictionary mention some sort of definitions, instead of just using the word in a sentence? The entire page doesn't make sense to me...

I'm not surprised! It's basically an entire page of puns/wordplay that only make sense if you can say the sentences out loud with a US Southern accent. For example:
    juicy the look on his face?
    translates to:
    Did you see (d'dju see) the look on his face?
    Even as a native American English speaker, I didn't get that one until I said it out loud. :(

Faidh, Yea...i can understand anyone but a redneck reading those sentences and thinking "That makes no sense. What is this suppose to be?" That's funny right there! Pull up the movie "Sling Blade" online and watch some scenes from it ...that might put the odd grammar in perspective.
    Just so everybody knows...I don't actually speak that way most of the time(unless i'm speaking to my ex-inlaws...or the friends i grew up around...or maybe my parents....you get the point.) It's fun to slide back into it on occasion though.

With doors making there way into the game recently I will be modeling some new doors to play with. Also going to try using the Door.lua for some other things as well. Here's a couple of Doors i have already modeled.

Been a while since I've been on here. Got tired of throwing perfectly good steaks into a fire pit. So...I made this grill on. Fire Pit Grill. Cook your meat on the grill, and it spawns cooked meat on the cutting board!

I got Bored this morning. So here is a Diamond sword out of Minecraft. Yea, Yea..I know. But I just had to have it for myself...if for no other reason.

Lord of the Rings Fans! I made a Hobbit hole door for TUG. Right now it consists of two parts, the outer frame and the inner door. have to craft them individually then place the door into the frame manually. Maybe soon i can get the door set to a "Child" of the frame so that it one single piece. Hope you like!

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed

Been a while since I've been on here. Got tired of throwing perfectly good steaks into a fire pit. So...I made this grill on. Fire Pit Grill. Cook your meat on the grill, and it spawns cooked meat on the cutting board!

Yo.
    That fits in perfectly within the game.
    Glorious.
    Here's a render of a Grind Stone I made for another modder @Charlock.

Here's a Smaller Chest mod render. I made this so that i could have storage that didn't take up as much space as the traditional chest. It's about half the size. And i wanted a more traditional chest style model for my own uses. I'm also working on another texture for it replacing the bamboo with bronze and a more refined wood.

• Hoppa_JoelHoppa_Joel REGISTERED Posts: 191 Seed
    some amazing work, very nice :)
    edited September 2015
    I like that chest. The bent bamboo looks weird to me, tho. Feels like seeing chainmail gloves.
    Decided i was tired of trying to build winding staircases with my small stairs block i made. It can also be very time consuming to make them from voxels. So I'm making a seamlessly stackable spiral stair case. this is the first iteration and textures are still a WIP. One stair section is 10 blocks high and just under 6 in diameter. The textured pic below is two stair sections stacked. So far it works well in game and stacks easily using grid snap. Also..you can see an obvious seam at the stack point wich is from the Normal map...something I'll work out.

• deasantadeasanta REGISTERED Posts: 12 Seed
    edited September 2015
  • gbusrtgbusrt REGISTERED Posts: 50 Seed
    oooor that picture hints as water we can but dream
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 511 Seed
    hehehe the cactus in the water. I appreciate the !mod watermark.
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • deasantadeasanta REGISTERED Posts: 12 Seed
    edited September 2015
    Rawr said:

Thanks, don't want to give ppl the wrong idea when posting on other sites such as steam.

below is free to a good home :

Deasanta's TUGs : Website | GitHub | Google+ | TUG community on G+
    Rawr said:

Heheh, watermark.
2»