Possible Dedicated Servers for Factions?

jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
edited January 2015 in In-game Social Organization
Hey every one since multiplayer is back on and we can actually free roam in survival mode would any one be interested to setting up a Dedicated server for all the factions to just play on for now :) . I know they said a good number to max at is 10 players but who knows how many it can hold if its a decent server.

I think it would be fun if all of the factions that are starting up or have been dormant just kinda play around together in the world until things get more polished out and NK gets there servers going any thoughts?
t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
4.jpg
The Military General for xandertopia :D .
Overseers
keepers of Balance
the Fist of Glory
Ars Arcanus
Purus Aeternam
Naturam Universitatis

Comments

• Red AgliatorRed Agliator REGISTERED Posts: 307 Seed
    jon14uk wrote:
    would any one be interested to setting up a Dedicated server for all the factions to just play on for now :)
    It's an interesting idea. Note, though, that the server will have to be run on someone's desktop Windows machine (with them logged into TUG), so it will be hard to have a server that's up 24/7. (If that's what you were wanting.)
  • FlyingDebrisFlyingDebris REGISTERED Posts: 45 Seed
    Let's do it!

...If we can.
    Happy hunting~
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    maybe not a all day thing but would be cool if who ever does it makes a forum post every time they start it up or something idk.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • FlyingDebrisFlyingDebris REGISTERED Posts: 45 Seed
    Well there is/was that Hub city they were planning. Should it not pick up speed, I'll see what I can do to initiate a similar project, provided a stable server gets sorted out.
    Happy hunting~