The Cold-Masons

GodlySlothGodlySloth REGISTERED Posts: 28 Seed
edited February 2015 in In-game Social Organization
The Cold-Masons

"Via semper findet" The road always splits.

Before I can get into character and tell you the wonderful stories behind the Cold-masons I need to tell you what we are OUT of the game. To put it simply, we are a group focused around role-playing and evolving with the game. If the game is in the bronze age, we are in the bronze age. The whole point behind this endeavor is to actually allow a civilization to grow through its members and flesh out its own culture rather then shoving a pre-made one down your throat. I have come up with a foundation for us to start on but what happens in the future is entirely up to you. If you want to start a civil-war to overthrow a corrupted leader, you can. If you want to create a new religion and attempt to gain followers, you can! The future of the tribe is in your hands now.
General Info

Religion(by majority): The Church of the holy Maple(http://forum.nerdkingdom.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1876)

Government: Monarchy (more info can be found in a post below)

Main Export: Stone

Main Import: Apples, pumpkins, and Lumber

More items will be added to this list as the need for them makes itself apparent.
Membership

Its relatively simple to become a member, just post below if you want to join and I will add you to this list:

GodlySloth
xx_hodgie
Gortee
Captain Mlargh

However, I do reserve the right to kick any inactive or misbehaving members.
18764.jpg

Comments

• GodlySlothGodlySloth REGISTERED Posts: 28 Seed
    Reserved for the History of the group.
    18764.jpg
    Reserved for the government of the group.
    18764.jpg
    Reserved for the Economics of the group.
    18764.jpg
    Reserved for something I haven't thought of yet
    18764.jpg
  • xx_hodgiexx_hodgie REGISTERED Posts: 28 Seed
    Sign me up!
    I want to finally find a game to immerse myself in so lets get it started
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
  • GorteeGortee REGISTERED Posts: 3
    Sign me up! Nothing like an evolving culture to get me excited about a game! I'll be sticking around to see how this turns out.
  • FlyingDebrisFlyingDebris REGISTERED Posts: 45 Seed
    You need pumpkins? Deb's Wares has pumpkins.

Looks great, and with the multiplayer up and running, call me up if you actually do need supplies ingame and I'll see what I can manage. For a price, of course.
    Happy hunting~
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    Would the Cold Masons be interested in negotiating alliances or trade routes with Xandertopai?
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • Captain MlarghCaptain Mlargh REGISTERED Posts: 6 Podling
    Captain Mlargh would like to join this tribe and bring with him his plentiful knowledge in all things that need not be known.

Also i like pumpkins
    As a Sun worshiper, currently i build totems of rock and fire upon mountains to try and lure the sun up each morning. (also making these and facing them towards the sun rise makes cartography much easier) does my sun worship clash with the "The Church of the holy Maple" or is such worship acceptable within the comunity
    As a Sun worshiper, currently i build totems of rock and fire upon mountains to try and lure the sun up each morning. (also making these and facing them towards the sun rise makes cartography much easier) does my sun worship clash with the "The Church of the holy Maple" or is such worship acceptable within the comunity

The Church of the holy Maple is very accepting to other forms of worship. As long as you properly follow their rituals as well as your own everything should work out fine.
    18764.jpg
    i can do that for Maples are the most holy of all trees.
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    I like your way of thinking GodlySloth, I'd recommend you reading my small article in the Lore & Theory forum, we might even end up doing something gread. {GEOSPATIAL PREDICTIONS & DEVELOPMENT}
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Hey godlysloth how do you want the history to be? Like

: bulletin like

Or story form?
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    edited August 2015
    History? backstory?
    Yeah basically
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    edited August 2015
    But why not simply make a story anew from the beggining ingame? Who knows how much stuff could even happen in a sufficiently developed TUG world!
    Because a seedling can't grow to the sky without strong roots to support it
    11.jpg
    12.jpg