Star Citizen

Ashen44Ashen44 REGISTERED Posts: 207 Seed
edited January 2015 in Other Games
Hai, I'm back on the forums! anyways, this is a game. you may have heard of it, or you may not have, but I can tell you this. it had an overly successful kickstarter, raising around 10x its goal!

click here because this trailer is beautiful

I don't want to make this too long, so I'll give you the basics. this game is developed by a company by the name of CIG. they plan to try and make this the most realistic space sim ever. its has a website. the game is released pieces at a time in modules. if you want early access you will have to buy a ship at their website, but all ships will be payed for ingame after full release, although you will be buying the game WITHOUT an extra ship then.

Their website
The pessimist sees the glass as half empty. The optimist sees it half full. The engineer sees the glass as twice as big as it needs to be.

Comments

• TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Havent been playing start citizen, but just got into Elite Dangerous. Pretty good space game.
    5.jpg
  • reedooreedoo REGISTERED Posts: 151 Seed
    That trailer is amazing, but I am confused about the type of game it is. Is it similar to Mass Effect - if so awesome. Is it like FTL with crazy amounts of strategy. I've read a couple of the pages on the website and the videos and can't realllllyyyyy tell.

Again: overview video is amazing. I burst out laughing at THE DROP and the sudden burst into EDM. I am a massive fan of EDM. Awesome. Kind of feel like I was listening to a Porter Robinson Track <3
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    It's probably a mash-up of EVE online, Mass Effect and all of Chris Roberts previous games to date, like Wing Commander and Freelancer.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png