Deforestation Challenge!

GodlySlothGodlySloth REGISTERED Posts: 28 Seed
edited February 2015 in Challenges
Deforestation

While it is a horribly big problem in the real world it can be quite a bit of fun to experience it first hand in a video game.

Rules

Now these are simple:

1. Play the game as you normally would.

2. When you find the place you will set up camp take a before and after screenshot.

3. If you don't chop down the trees near your base make sure to get pictures of the places where you do.

4. Post all of the photos on this forum! Whoever has the biggest impact on their environment wins!

Tips

1. Try and get high up for the screenshots (if you have to, build a small tower out of excess wood and stone)

2. Plant a tree in real life, while it may seem small you're still making a difference!

Thanks so much for reading all the way to the end! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor (REFERENCE)

Sincerely,

GodlySloth
18764.jpg

Comments

• CragrimCragrim REGISTERED Posts: 44
    Such an empty thread, lets remedy that! :)

1Fuhkhel.jpg

xDwTcHpl.jpg

ppd1xhVl.jpg
    Y8KRIoI.png Extra commands with CCommands!
  • RumbeardRumbeard REGISTERED Posts: 30 Seed
    Cragrim, you're a bad, bad man!

Looks awesome though, well done.
    8XNeipD.png
    tu4FQ4W.png
  • GodlySlothGodlySloth REGISTERED Posts: 28 Seed
    Wow! you really owned those trees man!
    18764.jpg
  • ZakeZake REGISTERED Posts: 216 Seed
    I didn't have time to level the entire forest, but this is what I got before the update.

Before:
    gK9hnU4.jpg

After:
    NiGZqiq.jpg
    I think more than I say and say more than I do, but I do more than I used to and plan to continue.
    TUG modder (at least in the ounce of free time that occasionally flits by)
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 503 Seed
    Hey all,

I remembered this post from a while back and decided I'd slaughter a couple of innocent trees as a sacrifice for this post :twisted:

Before:

Here's some silly goats that were "lost". They're now in a better place.
    Programmer, designer, artist.
  • RawrRawr REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 503 Seed
    And here's afterwards:
    I thought mushrooms can stay. Will post up what I've done with all the wood later.

Tree's tend to fall in particular ways and the cut down model's doesn't scale to match the size of uncut tree but hey, lemme see if I can mod that in.
    Programmer, designer, artist.