a fun little Community Art Project!

2»

Comments

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    What about waht I drew? :c
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • VisigothVisigoth REGISTERED Posts: 268
    I'm an old fogie with bad eye sight...

why don't you try your hand at one of the digital programs linked in the OP?
    2mrSQTP.png
    tqJH8d0.png L8gIJPq.png HS9Ak7Z.png bJiq4Rv.png
    Visigoth wrote:
    I'm an old fogie with bad eye sight...

why don't you try your hand at one of the digital programs linked in the OP?
    I am only capable on hand-drawing, anything else is completely uncapable of waking up my inner drawer. And no colouring is waht I can do, basically.
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • MatenrouMatenrou REGISTERED Posts: 4
    Gave it a quick try, made some kind of scythe with your parts. Now I just need to get rid of the loincloth heh

EDIT: wow image got kinda big :P
    seed.png
  • VisigothVisigoth REGISTERED Posts: 268
    epic, I wouldn't want to get caught in the back with that O_o
    2mrSQTP.png
    tqJH8d0.png L8gIJPq.png HS9Ak7Z.png bJiq4Rv.png
    Visigoth wrote:
    epic, I wouldn't want to get caught in the back with that O_o
    *catches Visigoth on the back with that*
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    Can I use paint.net to do it?, BTW quite nice work.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
  • LeftBeardLeftBeard REGISTERED Posts: 3
    Its just something i was fantasizing about having in the game. Got many variations in my head: horns, different physics, more/ less eyes etc . . .
    But this is kind of the base . . . kind of :P

http://leftbeard.deviantart.com/art/Tug ... 1395694552
  • Lukky3mLukky3m REGISTERED Posts: 44 Seed
    Im liked this post.. And i dont know if this project are still up.. But one idea wold would be eachone do you on art based on thises bodies, so u can ad your own caracteristics on your seed.. But ofcourse who want use it wold be nice....

Its just my thinking :D.
    21.jpg
    6.jpg
2»