What are you going to be ingame?

1234568»

Comments

• glitch2210glitch2210 REGISTERED Posts: 311
    I plan on being a facilitator, i want to create a Town (or eventually City) where the seedier side of life takes place. i want it to have a sprawling black market, Chapter houses for all the less desirable guilds. (thieves, bandits, assassins your all welcome).

i want it also to house a school of magic and study which can delve into the darker corners of the arts un molested.

of course a great Arena for in game tournament style pvp. ( most fights probably wont be to the death but there may be some more exciting events.)

and of course a maze of player owned housing for when they need a place to lay low for a while after a big score.

Oh and Taverns Galore!

basically think Tortuga, but much bigger ;p

tumblr_nagb0tpdL61tji1iso1_500.png
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    glitch2210 wrote:
    I plan on being a facilitator, i want to create a Town (or eventually City) where the seedier side of life takes place. i want it to have a sprawling black market, Chapter houses for all the less desirable guilds. (thieves, bandits, assassins your all welcome).

i want it also to house a school of magic and study which can delve into the darker corners of the arts un molested.

of course a great Arena for in game tournament style pvp. ( most fights probably wont be to the death but there may be some more exciting events.)

and of course a maze of player owned housing for when they need a place to lay low for a while after a big score.

Oh and Taverns Galore!

basically think Tortuga, but much bigger ;p

I know we most certainly would welcome you into the Xandertopian capital city if you wanted to help out. If not maybe we could be trade partners or even allies lol just throwing that out also we will have a arena. :P
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    well seeing as i would like to unify arenas so we could stage giant tournaments i think we could work something out =p

i do need to remake my social organization when i have some time =p i don't think it was ported over from the last forums xP

lol that would be cool we could have like warriors crossing over to other arenas.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    exactly, and since different arenas are going to have different fighting styles and different terrain types they are useful it could almost become like a sport.

Thinks of like a cross between Foot ball and gladiatorial Combat.

after all i assume people would want to support there local favorites if they make it into the Final Round of a Global Tournament.

just think of people traveling from city to city to watch there local heroes fighting in matches, and then after the fights finding there way into the shops and taverns.

it could literally create a tourist market, in addition to the shear awesomeness of being able to watch pvp matches in game. after all with the way it looks things are going to turn out it wont be a simple matter to get from one place to another, so if your going to need to spend a few days traveling or in a foreign city you might as well take advantage of it!

• Absolute_bearzerkAbsolute_bearzerk REGISTERED Posts: 30 Seed
    i am probably going to wield a falchion,rapier,or swords like those if they have them in the game
    i will be really fast and be able to do some parkour(like running walls,parkour rolls,etc.)
    and i will use light armor/unarmormed to maintain speed and style
    also i will probably play the role of a bandit,unless i am currently in your faction
    i am probably going to wield a falchion,rapier,or swords like those if they have them in the game
    i will be really fast and be able to do some parkour(like running walls,parkour rolls,etc.)
    and i will use light armor/unarmormed to maintain speed and style
    also i will probably play the role of a bandit,unless i am currently in your faction

well if you ever need to unload some of your ill gotten wares you know where to come =)

• WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    glitch2210 wrote:
    ...basically think Tortuga, but much bigger ;p
    TURTLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • Red AgliatorRed Agliator REGISTERED Posts: 307 Seed
    Ideally, an explorer & natural scientist. I want to find as many clues about old civilizations as I can, so I'll be running around a lot. I want to figure out how the natural world works, so I'll be doing lots of experiments to find out teeny-tiny details of how stuff interacts. Maybe I'll even develop technology from what I learn, though usually I have even more fun talking with other like-minded folks than I do inventing things.
    Wingidon wrote:
    glitch2210 wrote:
    ...basically think Tortuga, but much bigger ;p
    TURTLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

that reminds me of the old forums when we first started talking about the possibility of colossal creatures....

i forget who, but someone brought up the idea of being able to build on top of some if they where passive.

i think you can see where i am getting with this ;)

my city may end up bigger then a giant turtle but i would love to build an embassy on top of one xD

• AngriRikuAngriRiku REGISTERED Posts: 28
    jon14uk wrote:
    [snipped]

Hehe we went back to the name Xandertopai. I am looking forward to having you through fireballs at some guy in a tavern and having to send guards break it up because your seeds are to drunk :P I can dream and RP hard.
    ((sorry for this massively late reply ))

Oh, I won't throw fireballs....depending on how much wood there is in the building.
    26.jpg
    6.jpg
    AngriRiku wrote:
    jon14uk wrote:
    [snipped]

Hehe we went back to the name Xandertopai. I am looking forward to having you through fireballs at some guy in a tavern and having to send guards break it up because your seeds are to drunk :P I can dream and RP hard.
    ((sorry for this massively late reply ))

Oh, I won't throw fireballs....depending on how much wood there is in the building.

lol magic missiles then :P
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    Hmm, I have explained before, but the game has changed. Might aswell do it again :D

My plan at the moment is to start of a little tribal camp for the seeds of the Lemurian Empire. Once we gather materials we will start planning out of the empire and claiming our land. I will probably try and get into the mining industry and transport materials around the world to people who need them. Additionally I want to work the Plainhold Museum where I gather valuables on my journey's and display them for all to see and research. I have a deal with some people where I will provide my museum to people for research into the magics.
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Yhe... What he said ^ :P //Replace "Plainhold museum" "Lemurian Capital"
    I made a logo for Plainhold earlier

jF4SjuM.png

without the letters

dXm7SjA.png

It looks kind of crappy, but oh well :D
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    Tried a version with a border on the text:

7bMro5j.png

Bye!
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    It looks nice, could do with a bit of "TUGification" though maybe?
  • FlyingDebrisFlyingDebris REGISTERED Posts: 45 Seed
    I will hopefully be commanding an army on the battlefield, doing architecture in my spare time. I would be lightly built, but that would be made up for by my suit of powered armor and high-intensity pulse carbine. Should that fail to pan out, I dunno, guess I'll be that guy selling suspicious looking mushrooms and potions out of his dirt shack.
    Happy hunting~
1234568»