What are you going to be ingame?

123457

Comments

  • TrapMasterTrapMaster REGISTERED Posts: 27
    I haven't quite chosen what I want to be yet... Either an assassin, stealthily parkouring across rooftops, a zookeeper, tending to exotic or wild creatures, or a logic worker, creating gadgets and gizmos, and selling them on the market. I want to live in the city of Plainhold, and while my house will look normal, it will have a tinkerer's basement, full of raw materials, tools, and my most recent inventions.
    18.jpg
  • Xodus_LLamaXodus_LLama REGISTERED Posts: 74
    TrapMaster wrote:
    I haven't quite chosen what I want to be yet... Either an assassin, stealthily parkouring across rooftops, a zookeeper, tending to exotic or wild creatures, or a logic worker, creating gadgets and gizmos, and selling them on the market. I want to live in the city of Plainhold, and while my house will look normal, it will have a tinkerer's basement, full of raw materials, tools, and my most recent inventions.


    You good sir, are very diverse. From the first two alone, we start with sneaking slaughterer of citizens (alliteration) to a crazy cat lady (or man). :o
    "A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~Paul Erdos
    "Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics." ~Dean Schlicter
  • FlickenFlicken REGISTERED Posts: 62
    I will be a travelling salesman!
  • SagelyTeknos72SagelyTeknos72 REGISTERED Posts: 6
    I want to be something of a cross between an Artificer, a Mage, and an Alchemist. I wish to wield potions and elemental magics and finely crafted enchanted objects (if possible). I'll probably also combine this with being somewhat of an old hermit type deal.
    12.jpg

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
  • TeknonickTeknonick REGISTERED Posts: 166 Seed
    I suggest a format at some point! But for now... here I go!


    My character's name will be Silas, as that's the name of a character in one of my favorite books. I will live under the rule of Xandertopian Empire, and am the proud owner of Tracker's Joint Association! For a living, I'll run my Association, and of course, track for the lawful good of Seedkind! I'll live in a humble shack outside of the city limits, unless my members find me to inaccessible. My clothing will vary, as I might need heavier armor in case I'm tracking down a dangerous foe. Though, normally, I'll wear color-less clothing to blend in with the surroundings of my current situation for the day. I might decide on bright colors in the city if I want to attract attention.
    The mix between the Adventurer and the Trapper yields the Tracker. Living in humble homes to help those in need. Always looking for the right coin, yet never theft is in their eyes.
    21.jpg
    20.jpg
  • TeknonickTeknonick REGISTERED Posts: 166 Seed
    Flicken wrote:
    I will be a travelling salesman!
    Call me if you ever lose something ;)
    The mix between the Adventurer and the Trapper yields the Tracker. Living in humble homes to help those in need. Always looking for the right coin, yet never theft is in their eyes.
    21.jpg
    20.jpg
  • A_Paradoxical_BananaA_Paradoxical_Banana REGISTERED Posts: 9
    I want to be something of a cross between an Artificer, a Mage, and an Alchemist. I wish to wield potions and elemental magics and finely crafted enchanted objects (if possible). I'll probably also combine this with being somewhat of an old hermit type deal.

    Yes, you sir have the right idea. I plan to do something very similar, though I will probably focus Artificer/Mage (cause highly crafted magic gizmos are the best gizmos). I plan to wander around till I find a town or organization that I enjoy and then settle down and create a store of sorts for requests for specialized or enchanted gear, armor, weapons, and anything else that I think would be fun to craft (I'm thinking magic gauntlets or gems with the most amazingly random abilities). If I go to war it will be outfitted in the finest of my gear especially my trusty pole-arm, whether that be a spear, warhammer, glaive, or bardiche, and with fully kitted out allies at my back.
    Because the addition of a good artificer boosts the gear value of the whole squad
    12.jpg
  • BonScottBonScott REGISTERED Posts: 16
    I will be a heavy armored, 2 handed blade user, traveling from place to place, killing all who face me..
    As well as be a sword for hire, protecting the inocent and exploring what the world has to offer.
    and when not doing enny of the above ill be creating new weapons and armor or improving on my own,
    selling what i do not need. if i would have a home i would stay in a thick forrest to hunt in with a small lake near my house to go fishing.
    22.jpg
    All Magic Comes With A Price
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    BonScott wrote:
    I will be a heavy armored, 2 handed blade user, traveling from place to place, killing all who face me..
    As well as be a sword for hire, protecting the inocent and exploring what the world has to offer.
    and when not doing enny of the above ill be creating new weapons and armor or improving on my own,
    selling what i do not need. if i would have a home i would stay in a thick forrest to hunt in with a small lake near my house to go fishing.
    The pure and perfect definition of a warrior.
  • WillWill REGISTERED Posts: 75 Seed
    You will find me next to the OP/you studying moas and riding my own. I will be wearing light armor if any at all and the acrobatic type. I'll have a bow and two daggers. Sometimes you may also see me in towns or cities trading goods.
    -Will

    GvPTT.png

    21.jpg
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    So... maybe I will have company?
    Awesome.
  • AngriRikuAngriRiku REGISTERED Posts: 28
    I plan on being an offensive-based, magic wielding seedling who studies magic with an interest towards the more "darker" or forbidden arcane arts. I will most likely spend a lot of my time adventuring around trying to uncover hidden artifacts or more orbs, runes, and other items of value, but if I am not out and about I will probably be around an Ars Arcanus guild hall or in the capital city of the COPC capital.
    26.jpg
    6.jpg
  • CersusCersus REGISTERED Posts: 45 Seed
    I am brand new to TUG, but so far I feel like playing a druid in RP. My goal of keeping balance where I see it being altered or tampered with. I feel like from the little lore I know that they have such a connection, to the world around them. And that as a Seed it would be a duty, to keep its balance so Druid for me. :mrgreen:
    2.jpg
  • SmartyOf95SmartyOf95 REGISTERED Posts: 394
    Nice choice Cersus and welcome to the forums :D
    - Member of the Arcane Council, the Ruling body of Ars Arcanus.
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    AngriRiku wrote:
    I plan on being an offensive-based, magic wielding seedling who studies magic with an interest towards the more "darker" or forbidden arcane arts. I will most likely spend a lot of my time adventuring around trying to uncover hidden artifacts or more orbs, runes, and other items of value, but if I am not out and about I will probably be around an Ars Arcanus guild hall or in the capital city of the COPC capital.

    Hehe we went back to the name Xandertopai. I am looking forward to having you through fireballs at some guy in a tavern and having to send guards break it up because your seeds are to drunk :P I can dream and RP hard.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • ZekloZeklo REGISTERED Posts: 344 Seed
    Well I wasn't gonna comment but I found a game character that matched me perfectly. He (assuming its a he) is Spectre Knight from the game Shovel Knight.
    SpecterKnight-float.png
    This is only one image, there are plenty of images on the internet if your interested. This is the not so pixelated image of him.
    He is pretty much the perfect embodiment of what I like to play. Not to mention extremely close to how I like to look, all he's missing would be a cool looking gauntlet on his right arm. For those who don't know what he does (chances are most of you) I'll explain briefly (one again you can search him on youtube). He teleports around and dashes with incredible speed, while throwing his scythe which spins like crazy. Also he can submerge the are in darkness. He can also summon the undead and floats above the ground (which I'll mention even though I don't that'll be a thing you can do in TUG (the floating part that is)). So I'll probably be a bounty hunter, hunting down all those greifers and random killers (for a price ;J, unless its personal). With my luck chances are I'd be on a few wanted posters myself, one of the possible reasons being dabbling in the dark/forbidden side of magic. I could go on and on with detail but I'll leave it at that.
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    If Ars Arcanus and it's council were to set the overall rules related to magic use, we may consider your use of magic and how "legal" it may get. By that I mean we could even encourage you to keep learning on the matter, depending of the conditions, Zeklo (unless it is indeed dangerous and unstabilizes the environment where it is used, then you can see yourself in Wanted posters).
  • ZekloZeklo REGISTERED Posts: 344 Seed
    Wingidon wrote:
    If Ars Arcanus and it's council were to set the overall rules related to magic use, we may consider your use of magic and how "legal" it may get. By that I mean we could even encourage you to keep learning on the matter, depending of the conditions, Zeklo (unless it is indeed dangerous and unstabilizes the environment where it is used, then you can see yourself in Wanted posters).
    Hahaha, yes of course. I do take my precautions in such works and would prefer to stay on the good side of Ars Arcanus.
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    aww come now zeklo, we need more people researching the dark arts that are forbidden by ars arcanus. how else are we going to fight against a zombie horde if there isn't a necromancer controlling them all?
    that being said, it would be pretty epic to have a player like that in the world. tug's own version of boba fett.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
  • ZekloZeklo REGISTERED Posts: 344 Seed
    Rin wrote:
    aww come now zeklo, we need more people researching the dark arts that are forbidden by ars arcanus. how else are we going to fight against a zombie horde if there isn't a necromancer controlling them all?
    that being said, it would be pretty epic to have a player like that in the world. tug's own version of boba fett.
    I'll still do them of course! It's not breaking a rule if your not caught right? ;3
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • LinkLink REGISTERED Posts: 62
    Rin wrote:
    aww come now zeklo, we need more people researching the dark arts that are forbidden by ars arcanus. how else are we going to fight against a zombie horde if there isn't a necromancer controlling them all?
    that being said, it would be pretty epic to have a player like that in the world. tug's own version of boba fett.


    This reminds me of of the Lich King from WoW. There must always be a Lich King even if he is powerless to help keep the undead hordes from getting out of hand in Northrend.
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Link wrote:
    Rin wrote:
    aww come now zeklo, we need more people researching the dark arts that are forbidden by ars arcanus. how else are we going to fight against a zombie horde if there isn't a necromancer controlling them all?
    that being said, it would be pretty epic to have a player like that in the world. tug's own version of boba fett.


    This reminds me of of the Lich King from WoW. There must always be a Lich King even if he is powerless to help keep the undead hordes from getting out of hand in Northrend.

    RIP best expansion for any game ever.
  • LinkLink REGISTERED Posts: 62
    Validifyed wrote:
    Link wrote:


    This reminds me of of the Lich King from WoW. There must always be a Lich King even if he is powerless to help keep the undead hordes from getting out of hand in Northrend.

    RIP best expansion for any game ever.


    Agreed, I absolutely loved the Lich King, and if I could recreate a play style similar to the Lich King's, I would probably play a character like him.
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    lol ok something doesn't seem right here link you need to get a avatar :P
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • ZekloZeklo REGISTERED Posts: 344 Seed
    jon14uk wrote:
    lol ok something doesn't seem right here link you need to get a avatar :P
    My exact thoughts xD.
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • LinkLink REGISTERED Posts: 62
    Zeklo wrote:
    jon14uk wrote:
    lol ok something doesn't seem right here link you need to get a avatar :P
    My exact thoughts xD.


    Link doesn't need an avatar, he's a projection of the player itself, hence his name.
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    The new Link looks too awesome for me not to use as an avatar; deal with it. :P

    Speaking of which, I made a minecraft skin too! lol
  • ZekloZeklo REGISTERED Posts: 344 Seed
    Validifyed wrote:
    The new Link looks too awesome for me not to use as an avatar; deal with it. :P

    Speaking of which, I made a minecraft skin too! lol
    Even though this is not TUG related I'll reply... very good use of the new extra layers.
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    My world has been rocked
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • The-ancient-WarriorThe-ancient-Warrior REGISTERED Posts: 45
    A necromancer warrior hybrid aka death knight who summons a army of the dead to destroy all evil worlds so dont worry about me destroying eternus cus eternus is neutral but im aming to destroy the shadow realm..... It looks and feels evil
    15.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.