What are you going to be ingame?

Comments

• ProBeingNoobProBeingNoob REGISTERED Posts: 189 Seed
    I will live in a cave, Id rather the cave near a mountain, forest, and field.
    I will use light armor(lether), I will use spear, be a normal citizen.
    I will hunt animals....and use stone tools, ofc.
    If I will meet someone in MP, I will be all friendly N stuff, I wil give him food, and maybe rock xP
    Nice post!
    2.jpg
    BMOhn.gif9gF3P.gif
    Mind clicking those eggs?
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    I will live in a cave, Id rather the cave near a mountain, forest, and field.
    I will use light armor(lether), I will use spear, be a normal citizen.
    I will hunt animals....and use stone tools, ofc.
    If I will meet someone in MP, I will be all friendly N stuff, I wil give him food, and maybe rock xP
    Nice post!
    Thanks c:
  • PsiQssPsiQss REGISTERED Posts: 181
    I think I'm gonna be a Rogue-like character, relying on subtlety, agility and precision. Probably fighting with daggers or short swords, maybe some throwing weapons or short bow to assist as well. I'm definitely going to have a specific code of honour, but if you're interested, you'll have to figure it out yourself by my actions.
    I might settle up in a city, but I'll also have hidden "bases" scattered throughout the world. I'll probably be using some shadow magic, but I'm not going to focus on that.

And I'll be roleplaying as much as possible ;)
    “You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It may turn out he doesn't have one.”
  • Xodus_LLamaXodus_LLama REGISTERED Posts: 74
    Pondering back on this, I've decided I want to be a knight! I shall travel from city to city doing knighty stuff! and saying 'Ni' a lot...
    "A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~Paul Erdos
    "Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics." ~Dean Schlicter
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Do you want a shrubbery, Llama?
    5.jpg
  • SmartyOf95SmartyOf95 REGISTERED Posts: 394
    No he wants us to chop down the tallest tree in the forest with a red herring.
    - Member of the Arcane Council, the Ruling body of Ars Arcanus.
    Yes, you must bring me a shrubbery!
    "Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics." ~Dean Schlicter
  • RendkingRendking REGISTERED Posts: 92 Seed
    I shall be the wind rustling threw the trees the shadows in the moonlight and the twigs snapping in the darkness. I shall be the pitch black void in the darkest caves. I will be the chill that flows down your spine. I will be every where and no where. * waves hands around mysteriously*
    The fire burns brightly as the fuel of time descends upon the morning sky

the flame flickers with burning need to discover a new way to light the ever waning midnight.
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    Validifyed wrote:
    Good, it was too simple in skyrim, i should be a science :D The harder the better.

Truer words were never spoken.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Sinnon wrote:
    Validifyed wrote:
    Good, it was too simple in skyrim, i should be a science :D The harder the better.

Truer words were never spoken.
    They were, somewhere else we don't know.
  • ThorgrimThorgrim REGISTERED Posts: 6
    I'll be a warrior. Wearing heavy armor and fighting with a war hammer. I will be travelling most of my time, facing dangers of this world, trying to surpass my own limits. I will never turn away from a fight (and from good ale ;) ). If you find me in the wilderness, do not fear. I am not a person that hurts others. I will most likely offer a helpful hand, I'll talk with you about my adventures, hoping you'll share your stories as well.
    Thorgrim... I'll say just ONE thing to what you just said... I hope that after I tell you this, you fully understand my way of thinking and correct yours..... ¡Welcome to the community! :D Jk man :P
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Welcome to the forums/community Thorgrim! I hope you thoroughly enjoy the stay :D

We need another welcome thread for new peeps xD
    Yes, a welcome thread was the first thing I was looking for after registering here. But this thread will have to do for now ;)
    I hope that after I tell you this, you fully understand my way of thinking and correct yours.....
    I still don't understand what's wrong with my way of thinking. Everyone likes a good ale!

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :D
    Thorgrim wrote:
    I still don't understand what's wrong with my way of thinking. Everyone likes a good ale!
    I don't. (milk (and malt) drinker face)
    Thorgrim wrote:
    I prefer something stronger, myself. If it can knock me unconscious within a few minutes, then it's good.
    5.jpg
    *adds Wingidon to his blacklist*
    I prefer something stronger, myself. If it can knock me unconscious within a few minutes, then it's good.

Ok then, stand still for a few seconds. *Grabs his warhammer*
    DffHUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH! hehheheh. Well, I'm sure it'll be fun to have a "friendly" duel with you, Thorgrim. Shall the best blunt weapon win!
    What? Oh, this? *waves with his list in hand* No, it's just a list of people whom I shouldn't drink with, don't take it too seriously. I'm always open for a friendly sparring though :)
    *Quicky stands up and while he munches a big piece of bread* "¡I'll participate in thy fight!" -Says while he grabs his sword with the other hand with his mouth full of food.-.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Oooohohoh, who said a FAIR fight? *the ground under Sinnon raises up to the ceiling*
    Woah, woah. Calm down people's. Remember, first hit always goes to me. *Breaks beer mug over Wing's head* Now you can start beating the crap out of each other.
    5.jpg
    And get me another drink
    5.jpg
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    edited December 2013
    *stands up from chair, smirks*
    Now, now, we can't just let people barge in on someone else's not-so-fair duel and just walk away, now can we Nymeria the bearram?

*Orders pet Bearram to attack Re Evolution*

*Sits down again, looks at drink*
    The Lemurians send their regards.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
    *laughs at the event with the recent head-hit groggyness* Well, one malt, please!
    I'm pretty sure you've all already had too much to drink...
    *walks in and looks around sombrely* Damn I was too late.... I'll have a pint thanks.
    I'm pretty sure you've all already had too much to drink...
    Nonsense! There is no such thing as 'too much' when you're referring to alcohol! *his wisp flies down from the rafters and paralyzes the approaching Bearram with a blast of electricity*
    5.jpg
  • ZongocraftZongocraft REGISTERED Posts: 23
    My plan is simple live in the mountains learning the secrets of magic then destroying all who opose me

:)
    5.jpg

All fear me!!!!! I will burn your villages and use your children as laborers!!!! Ok maybe not.
    Zongocraft wrote:
    ... then destroying all who opose me

:)
    Sounds... familiar. Can't put my finger on it though.
    5.jpg