TobacCo.

CogCog REGISTERED Posts: 110 Seed
edited October 2014 in In-game Social Organization
tumblr_nct8hsg8Ms1t29osgo1_500.png

What is TobacCo.?
TobacCo. is Eternus' main producer and manufacturer of tobacco and tobacco-related products and the main importer of tobacco in the Xandertopian Empire! We also happens to be a subsidiary of Cog Conglomerate.

What is the quality of TobacCo.'s tobacco?
Any quality! We have some cheap tobacco for the little fix and we have super-top-quality tobacco for the emperors and empresses!
To help our customers to identify the quality; we have set ranks to our every product!
A list of the ranks from cheapest to best:
-Quick-Fix - For the quick fix!
-Standard - Standard quality!
-Excellent - Excellent quality!
-Superior - Superior quality!
-Cosmaxio - There wasn't even a word for how great the quality was, so we made our own! It means "Universally Worthy" and it's only for the best of the best of seeds in existence!

Nice! What are your products?
We're glad that you asked! Here's a list:
Smokeless Products:
-Snus - The moistest type!
-Rub - The moist type!
-Chew - For the chewer!
-Naswar - Another moist type!
-Snuff - For the sniffer!
-Makla - The strong kind of moist stuff!
Smokable Products:
-Cigars - Both parejo and figurados! (Though we recommend the perfecto!)
-Cigarettes - It's like a cigar, just smaller and cheaper!
-Pipe Tobacco - Tobacco that is used for pipes!

We hope that this information helped you to determine our quality! May you have a great smoking session!

Comments

• RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    i think we need an intervention for you man.
    so many subsidiaries....
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    Calm down Cog. Calm down.
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • ZekloZeklo REGISTERED Posts: 344 Seed
    He's on a spree guys, what should we do! ;-;
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • NaltaStrifeNaltaStrife REGISTERED Posts: 12
    How does one rule TUGs economy, while avoiding inherent monopoly laws, without subsidiaries?

Let his spree go, most new businesses never make it through the first fiscal year.
  • CogCog REGISTERED Posts: 110 Seed
    I cannot tell if you guys are serious or not as I am not good to detect that, but the way you word your phrases makes it seem like jokes, if they're not, then I'm sorry. I just have so many ideas all the time, and I want to share them, and it's hard to hold back, you guys see c:

If it's a big problem, then I will stop, if it's a problem but not serious, then I will slow down. If it's not a problem at all, prepare a few extra subsidiaries but not too many. I just really like to create, and I rarely get on a platform that allows me that, sorry xD

Well, have a nice day!
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    I think the reason for the posts being the way they are is because of the fact that you're making a tobacco company in a game that might not have tobacco (or a tobacco like substance).

maybe if the subsidiaries are more TUG themed/oriented, like Seed cloning or something, then the reactions might be more interested rather than outlandishly shocked.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    I think the reason for the posts being the way they are is because of the fact that you're making a tobacco company in a game that might not have tobacco (or a tobacco like substance).
    That is why we have mods, and I don't think that that is the reason at all, we have galactic organizations with spaceships and such.
    maybe if the subsidiaries are more TUG themed/oriented, like Seed cloning or something, then the reactions might be more interested rather than outlandishly shocked.
    I don't really care if people act interested or not, I would only care if they acted negatively to it. And I don't think that they seem shocked at all, they just seem to be joking as humans tends to do.
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    Yeah it's all jokes, but it in all seriousness it's a little spammy. If you had turned your original thread into a mega thread, that would've been different. Like, reserving a bunch of posts inside the mega-thread for which you can turn into subsidiaries later.
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    it was a snide-ish remark on my part. truthfully, i don't much care if you do post your ideas or do not, it just seems you have a crapton of organizations that probably won't get off the ground.
    but yes, pam's correct. a good suggestion, since these aren't entirely fleshed out with people lining up to join in or help, would be to turn these into a sole mega thread under your main company, with a lot of reserved posts.
    that would make it so that it's not only easier to find all of your subsidiaries, but also help reduce the total number of threads.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
    I see. I'm sorry about that. I'll remember it! c:

Have a very nice day!
  • FlyingDebrisFlyingDebris REGISTERED Posts: 45 Seed
    Did somebody say spaceships?

For the record, it's because we are transitioning from a game about spaceships and I wrote down a record of all the crap we've put up with for the past year and a half now, including (but not limited to) spies, wars, invasions, rendering entire planets devoid of life, hostage situations, and just general asshattery.

Oh right, the topic of conversation.

I remember trying to create subsidiaries/subfactions like this one time, and to be blunt, it failed miserably. I'd recommend leaving it all in one post, else your members will be scattered very widely and it will prove a logistical nightmare once you really get going. (I know this from personal experience.)

As to the theme of the subsidiaries, at least it's tobacco corporation, not a shrooms themed corporation.
    Happy hunting~