[0.8.4] Steam Power

13»

Comments

• Wilson423Wilson423 REGISTERED Posts: 24 Seed
    Did anyone else's Commonlib blow up? I get a mess of errors when its active.
  • Red AgliatorRed Agliator REGISTERED Posts: 307 Seed
    Wilson423 wrote:
    Johny posted an updated version yesterday. (Since it overrides some core stuff, it's not surprising that it broke in v0.8.4)

https://github.com/JohnyCilohokla/CommonLib

I don't know whether that has all the fixes it will need for v0.8.4, but at least it doesn't blow up on my computer.
  • johnycilohoklajohnycilohokla REGISTERED Posts: 283 Developer
    Wilson423 wrote:
    Johny posted an updated version yesterday. (Since it overrides some core stuff, it's not surprising that it broke in v0.8.4)

https://github.com/JohnyCilohokla/CommonLib

I don't know whether that has all the fixes it will need for v0.8.4, but at least it doesn't blow up on my computer.

Actually you can now create mods without CommonLib, atm CommonLib adds few hooks and ModifyBiomeData to add objects to biomes and few other utilities.
    But mod script files are now part of the Core, also crafting is part of core.

We are working on improving modding, it might take a while but now we know what is easy to do and what needs changes. I will be posting few tutorials soon, on how to get a basic mod script, how to convert old crafting recipes and how to register your crafting files without CommonLib.
    My Blog
    jc.png
      yt.png  t.png  
  • Wilson423Wilson423 REGISTERED Posts: 24 Seed
    Awesome! Thanks for the replies! :D
  • UFIOESUFIOES REGISTERED, Tester Posts: 42 Seed
    edited June 2015
    Bug: I think that it is impossible in the the current version (prerelease4) to craft the improved workbench frame because the anvil stand takes less of the same materials, requires the same station, the same tier tool, and has a higher crafting priority.

Edit: This also applies with the pottery wheel and the pottery wheel frame.

Solution:
    Add the priority field below craftTime for the conflicting recipes in your Steampower_crafting.txt and make the frame a higher priority than the anvil stand.
13»