Rune image collection WITHOUT translations?

Red AgliatorRed Agliator REGISTERED Posts: 307 Seed
edited September 2014 in Lore & Theories
I'd really like to try my hand at translating TUG runes from scratch. It'd be lovely to have links to all the released rune images, but without translations! (Science needs data, after all.)

I've had no luck finding that, though. When I find untranslated images, it's only a handful at a time. When I find lists of images, there are always translations next to (or in!) them.

Does anybody know of links to untranslated rune images, ideally in one big chronological list? If not a complete list, maybe a list of smaller, subset galleries? (For example, I found a nice gallery on Facebook, but it only has twelve of the pics.)

Thanks!

Comments

• PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    edited September 2014
    I got you! I fun the FYTUG blog on Tumblr (although I'd love some extra help with it sometime) and I have the majority of the Runes, all with no translations. http://fyeahtheuntitledgame.tumblr.com/ ... fytugrunes
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • Red AgliatorRed Agliator REGISTERED Posts: 307 Seed
    Posolutely, absitively wonderful. Thanks!

What types of things are you looking for, helpwise?
    I'm looking for someone to help me run it, reblogging the Dev Blogs, putting things under the appropriate tags (I'll give them out), reblogging pictures, images. I would love it, if I had enough help, to start reblogging news articles and stuff form other sources (not just NK), and maybe more things to do if I think of it.
  • CogCog REGISTERED Posts: 110 Seed
    I have used Tumblr for around 3 - 4 years, I know most things about it, the only thing holding me back is that I might not be very active on it. I definitely won't toss it around, that's for sure.

Well, little help is better than no help, I suppose? I'm up for it.
    Yes actually, if anyone see's this, just PM me for details, but you have to meet certain requirements(talk about it in PM).
  • spacedotspacedot REGISTERED Posts: 416 Seed
    The facebook gallery and pams tumblr cover all of them. The order is tumblr stuff from the bottom up then into fb gallery then the wood one is last.
  • Red AgliatorRed Agliator REGISTERED Posts: 307 Seed
    spacedot wrote:
    The facebook gallery and pams tumblr cover all of them. The order is tumblr stuff from the bottom up then into fb gallery then the wood one is last.
    Thanks!