Ingame Omens & Traditions

CogCog Posts: 110 Seed
edited October 2014 in Lore & Theories
(Note: This seemed like the most fitting place to post it, if it is not, please tell)

I recently thought about omens and traditions in games, like in many Minecraft circles it's a sign of respect to say "GG" when someone dies permanently from a game.
And in almost any deathmatch in any game, if there are two players left, they usually use knives or fists.

What are your omens and traditions in TUG? I have personally not been in the community nor played long enough to observe nor create any omens nor traditions for myself, so it would be interesting to know if there are any yet!

Have a very nice day!

Comments

• jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
    Well when we did proving grounds most of the time the last two would meet and have a final epic battle giving each other breaks in between sometimes though my foes didn't honor this and by that I mean every one but me :P I also sometimes wouldn't honor it :P
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • RinRin Posts: 668 Seed
    i pick up flat rocks and collect them. so yeah.
    Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
    member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
    Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
    20.jpg
  • PamcakesPamcakes Posts: 738 Seed
    jon14uk wrote:
    Well when we did proving grounds most of the time the last two would meet and have a final epic battle giving each other breaks in between

Oh yeah, good ol' "hold on, let's have a fair match" attitude, those were good times. Though didn't we like rest and eat food before we fought the epic battle? Usually. Can't wait for multiplayer to come back!
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • LastAtlanteanLastAtlantean Posts: 116 Seed
    Sorry, no playing nice for me, unless it's a formal duel: trial by combat. Otherwise, yeah, you might think you have time to rest, but I'll be right behind you with a spear... just waiting...
  • ValidifyedValidifyed Posts: 612 Seed
    Playing fair gets you killed. :P
  • If you aren't fighting dirty you aren't fighting to win.
  • LastAtlanteanLastAtlantean Posts: 116 Seed
    piratesgif2.gif
  • jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
    Yeah so I guess in all are traditions have been the ways of the pirate dont trust nobody ever :P
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • cant we all just get along! (ten points if you get what i'm referencing lol)

tumblr_nagb0tpdL61tji1iso1_500.png
  • Lukky3mLukky3m Posts: 44 Seed
    aways is a good idea to have some tricks on the hand.. hehehe.. nothing better than a surprise to your enemy...
    21.jpg
    6.jpg