Test - Conveyor Belts (0.6.4)

johnycilohoklajohnycilohokla REGISTERED Posts: 283 Developer
edited September 2014 in Custom Objects
I have managed to extract the test from the core folder.
I have also changed the texture of the bed (I'm using the beds model) to brown.
Currently the Conveyor Belt can only be obtained through creative mode.

Warning this mod is a tech demo! It has bugs! One of them is that once the items unload they no longer move!

Download v0.1

Part 1

Part 2

My Blog
jc.png
  yt.png  t.png  

Comments

• TeddyTeddy REGISTERED Posts: 30 Seed
    The items no longer moving after unloading probably has to do, if not is directly associated to the fact that TUG turns moving objects into static ones after they've stayed in the floor for a while, you can observe this simply by dropping something in the air in the game, it'll fall down, and after it settles no matter what you do to it, even if you break the blocks under it, it doesn't seem to move (atleast this happens to me)
  • johnycilohoklajohnycilohokla REGISTERED Posts: 283 Developer
    Teddy wrote:
    The items no longer moving after unloading probably has to do, if not is directly associated to the fact that TUG turns moving objects into static ones after they've stayed in the floor for a while, you can observe this simply by dropping something in the air in the game, it'll fall down, and after it settles no matter what you do to it, even if you break the blocks under it, it doesn't seem to move (atleast this happens to me)

I have the same thing happening to me.
    I actually had it re-activate the physics but there is a bug, when reactivating the object it teleports back to its original spawning position.
    I have reported it already.
    http://forum.nerdkingdom.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1566
    Tomorrow I will be trying to figure out a temporary fix.
    Thanks for trying to help tho, appreciate it.
    If you have an idea on how it can be fixed let me know.
    My Blog
    jc.png
      yt.png  t.png