The Debrisian Federal Republic

FlyingDebrisFlyingDebris REGISTERED Posts: 45 Seed
So I decided to turn the Survivors of the Euphrates into a short story which I will occasionally post new chapters to over time. On that note, I am hereby founding the DFR.

The DFR- A Nation in TUG.

Put simply, the DFR follows a majority rule voting system in which all members regardless of position have equal power. For more menial/urgent decisions, the High Council of the DFR is a two leader system with multiple advisors. The High Council will decide on things like city planning, food supplies, and war.

Currently the faction is still beginning to transfer from StarMade to TUG, however new members should be arriving soon. We are/were one of the five superpowers in the StarMade community, at one point holding over 100 members. Since then, that number has dropped due to low activity in the community and resignations brought about by war or retirement from the game. However, in branching out to other games, we hope to restore interest in StarMade, expand our presence elsewhere to create a more solid faction, and bring attention to other great games, such as TUG.

DFN StarMade page-http://starmadedock.net/threads/the-dfn-a-starmade-faction-recruit-all-the-people.176/page-35#post-40174

History-

The DFN (Debrisian Federal Navy) was founded in StarMade on July 27th, 2013.
jvsqn1M.jpg
Upon being accepted into the Unified Alliance of Factions, the DFN quickly grows to around 30 members over the course of two weeks.

A cold war with a rival faction, the SGN, lasts for weeks and ends with an agreement never to repeat the events which happened due to it.

The DFN establishes the Treaty Council, the first of its kind. http://oldsite.star-made.org/content/treaty-between-sr-dfn-gr-usf-fs-saturn-ba-uei-de-ra-and-uaf

Soon after, the DFN is attacked by an alliance known as the Brotherhood. Many ships are lost, and this attack was the equivalent of Pearl Harbor to the DFN.
eUibzsP.jpg
A war erupts between the UAF and Brotherhood. The main factions involved are the DFN and Vaygr. This war involved the first use of combined fleet tactics and ended with the largest battle to date. (15v15)
oauaCrI.jpg
Endgame, as it was to be known, was declared undecided, as the server could not handle it and both sides violated agreed on rules.

The First Vaygr War ends in a white peace, with both sides sustaining casualties. (Bravo Company leader Incap resigns at the end of the war to found the Tartaran Empire.)

The DFN moves to Illusive from NASS to be closer to allied forces in the event of a second war, something which was planned to be done far earlier.

Joining forces with the Calderon Republic, the DFN fights the players using guerilla tactics against the two factions.

The Calderon Republic collapses.

Following a crash on Illusive, the DFN begins operations on HSZ in case of an emergency.

A Vaygr frigate is stolen by DFN operatives.

Three Vaygr ships enter DFN airspace. One is shot down almost instantly and the other two fall back after one recieves minor damage and the third finds no targets.
XL4zovq.jpg
HSZ goes down permanently.

The UAF disbands.

Bradley, a player serving in the DFN, goes rogue. He takes over the DFN homebase, and is eventually forced out by a pair of heavy cruisers. He escapes with a single Tartaran Chimera class Light Frigate.

The Athanatos Concord is established.

The DFN joins the Athanatos Concord.

As the Odium Pact takes up arms and prepares to assault Athanatos positions on Illusive, the DFN prepares for a second war with the Vaygr and their allies.
6agmyrN.jpg
War breaks out as an Omega Corporation battleship attacks the Lazarus Imperium homeworld.

Two DFN Ender class titans and three Odysseus class destroyers are mobilized against the Event Horizon, Euro Corp and Omega Corporation bases. The Vaygr homebase is empty.

Event Horizon and Omega Corporation fall, Vaygr goes inactive and Euro Corp is deemed no longer a threat.

Illusive shuts down permanently.

The DFN moves back to NASS, reclaiming their old homeworld and establishing Troy base, a symbol of DFN military prowess.
SbSouBI.jpg
Troy comes under attack by Odium forces, however the base defenses eliminate the invasion fleet.

The Calderon Republic is reformed, amd sides with Odium.

The Tartaran Republic is attacked by Calderon Republic vessels.

The DFN prepares to mobilize against the Calderon Republic, a former ally turned evil.

NASS gets reset, the DFN begins operations on ElwynEternity.

The vote is made to reform the DFN as a shipbuilding faction, and it passes 12-1.

The DFN begins a program to branch to other games and communities.

Present Day.
5PqHHKT.jpg

So the application process is simple, as we enforce an "anyone is welcome" attitude here. Be you noob or pro, it does not matter.

IGN-
Background-
Goals in the DFR-
Happy hunting~

Comments

• mmaalex22112mmaalex22112 REGISTERED Posts: 171
    Woot woot like the lore a lot! :)
    a1i938.jpg
  • FlyingDebrisFlyingDebris REGISTERED Posts: 45 Seed
    None of it's lore, this all actually happened. I'm putting in pictures now.
    Happy hunting~
    Okay so the pictures are all way too big and they're out of order but I'm fixing it. >_<
    Happy hunting~
    lol ok
    a1i938.jpg
    You should try a website called picresize.
    Ohh and how did that vote go?
    a1i938.jpg
    Well, we're doing a trial run but overall it looks like a yes.
    Happy hunting~
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    Riveting read! What are you Faction goals for TUG?
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    KILL EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!--I mean uhh...

I dunno, recruit a bunch of people to go do things.

Which will then KILL EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

err...

We were looking for a way to become multigame, and TUG seemed to fit the sandbox theme quite well. In coming to other communities, we plan to expand our member base and introduce them to other games than the one we recruited them on.
    Happy hunting~
    Okay, pictures put in spoiler tabs until I can work out a better solution for them...same with my sig...
    Happy hunting~
    UPDATE-

As of this time, the TUG branch of the DFR/NFD has been declared inactive due to lack of applications. Action may be repealed upon further notice, depending on later stage events within the Starmade/main branch.
    Happy hunting~
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    NOOOOOO!!! :(
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Well we're also rekindling the Athanatos Concord and fighting a(nother) war in SM right now, and we kind of need to go do that instead of worry about TUG.
    Happy hunting~
    I understand Fight on brothers and sisters victory or death.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Can an admin please delete this thread, it is no longer neccesary.
    Happy hunting~
    I think you can if you want?
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • WalletGod21WalletGod21 REGISTERED Posts: 42 Seed
    *spies on the The Debrisian Federal Republic and waiting for any signs of war*
    6.jpg
  • SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    Welcome to the community FlyingDebris! I'm Potentate Sinnon, from the Seeker's Order, in other words the UN Community of TUG. I see you show admirable leadership and potential for this community and I am desirefull to make it grow even stronger as fellow seeds.

I hope to see you later in-game, so we can discuss matter about the UN System and get you started on the community as soon as possible! Welcome!
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.