Plague Cartel - TUG's Industrial Society

CogCog REGISTERED Posts: 110 Seed
edited September 2014 in In-game Social Organization
tumblr_nbsjypFEcg1t29osgo1_r1_500.png

The Gods made us the world to reap it of its resources and refine them to the masses! This is YOUR chance to become a reaper and do to the world what it was made for!

What is Plague Cartel?
Plague Cartel is a multi-partnership organization for corporations of all kinds; a place where business owners can talk and socialize with other business owners.

I'm a business owner, what can I use Plague Cartel for?
Members within Plague Cartel can share corporate secrets, have meetings, cooperate with shared goals - and so forth - and not having to worry about governmental espionage nor governmental restrictions.
You're not required to share any of your resources for free, sometimes simple lobbying can be enough!

List of Companies Operating within Plague Cartel:
Cog Conglomerate.

tumblr_nc7sdzV1Mz1t29osgo1_500.png

:--*--Out of Character Information--*--:
I mostly expect modders that are in charge of technical mods to join this, but any RP corporation may join too!

(Note: This is not one of those edgy-teenage boy-evil things that does stuff just to be evil, this is for roleplay and diversity purposes)

Comments

• ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    ** The God*s* (Atleast thats what it looks like is the case...)

Pretty cool idea.
    Sounds like some sort of futuristic business conglomerate or something.
  • CogCog REGISTERED Posts: 110 Seed
    Validifyed wrote:
    Sounds like some sort of futuristic business conglomerate or something.
    I was mostly inspired by Oddworld's Magog Cartel and their business strategies and factories, so it's going to look more like giant metallic facilities rather than futuristic :P

And thank you for your kind words!
    I would join straight away, or get some deal up with the Empire, but I dont think it would be right seeing as we'r already allied with 1 nature protecting ground and have another nature protecting group as a part of the empire :D
    Ah, understandable! It's not that it was unexpected, as TUG seems mostly nature-driven.
    I mostly expect modders that does technical mods to join this, as so far vanilla has nothing even the slightest related to mass-processing of items.

And even though this is not an "Evil just to be evil" organization and [the corporations] have their own personal reasons to do what they do, I think we would be better off with any darkened or "evil" groups.

But thank you for your consideration! :D
  • mmaalex22112mmaalex22112 REGISTERED Posts: 171
    We (the Xandertopian Empire) are in the business of empire building. We would need many companies and the sort to help us do some of the feats we have planed. We also like the stempunkish aesthetic. Our capitol is planed to be flying. Anyway I Lord Alexander would like to offer this group some sort of trade and work agreement. Hopefully you will have some more members soon. I would not consider our empire to be evil but it is considered the darker of the two. We can hopefully in the future if all works out create a bit of a larger deal (I will offer this at a later date). We can also in the future provide currency. Look around in the groups and organizations tabs for the Galactic Confederate Bank. Well that's all for now.
    Sincerely, Lord Alexander
    a1i938.jpg
    I would not consider our empire to be evil.

Well, we're in disagreement there xD
    But for every Utopian Oligarchy you need a Dystopian Dictatorship right? lol
  • ZekloZeklo REGISTERED Posts: 344 Seed
    Really liking the diversity of these organizations! Good luck my friend!
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
    ahhh but aren't all utopias bound to fail. We are not a dictatorship. I'm elected
    a1i938.jpg
    Anyway I Lord Alexander would like to offer this group some sort of trade and work agreement.
    Ah! I will remember that! Though the Plague Cartel are not the fondest of laborer/consumer rights, but we can figure something out!
    Zeklo wrote:
    Really liking the diversity of these organizations! Good luck my friend!
    Thank you! I have always liked the idea of a consumer society purely based on corporate interests, though I wouldn't like to live in such a society myself :L
    I meant we hire you and trade with you. lol
    a1i938.jpg
    I meant we hire you and trade with you. lol
    I assumed so, but normally people only trade with and hire people of equal values, but I guess it's no problem then? If it happens to be no problem, I think we'll become good friends :P
    Sure why not. We don't really have any worker protection yet so...... if you know what I mean lol
    a1i938.jpg
    Sure why not. We don't really have any worker protection yet so...... if you know what I mean lol
    Then, consider the partnership request accepted! So far it's only Cog Conglomerate that is within Plague Cartel.
    Cog Conglomerate specializes in personal services in exchange for currency, hence our slogan: "More Service, More Free Time." Though as we are a conglomerate, we have other branches too.

Our biggest secondary branch so far is tobacco products, I guess we can be your main importer of tobacco-related products? And, if needed, your main company to hire butlers and housecleaners from? We would deeply appreciate to work for your promising empire!
    Sure sounds good I suppose tobacco is worth money. A luxury resource. We hope you can get some metalworking into the deal soon. About that extended deal I mentioned before I have to check with our council and then I will tell you. :) this will be a very profitable partnership.
    a1i938.jpg
    We hope you can get some metalworking into the deal soon.
    Well, if a company that works with metalworking joins Plague Cartel, then I'm sure they'll be able to help!
    this will be a very profitable partnership.
    Indeed! If you somehow can "secure" any places with nourishing soil for us, wherever that might be, you'll get some of the cut from the profits we made from that area!
    ahhh but aren't all utopias bound to fail. We are not a dictatorship. I'm elected

Technically, so am I... -Winks-
    lol
    a1i938.jpg