Tested with Microsoft Surface Pro 3

skraaglenaxskraaglenax Posts: 24 Seed
edited December 2014 in Alpha Forum
I installed the latest version of TUG on my microsoft surface pro 3, and ran it with all of the settings turned down, and it worked very well. The framerate was ok, but not that great, so I'm not sure about pushing it any further. I wanted to post this just in case anyone else was interested if it would or would not run on a surface pro 3.

Comments

• ValidifyedValidifyed Posts: 612 Seed
    Interesting, I was thinking of getting one (Im sick of having a tablet that cant run desktop programs), Its good to have a rough estimate of its power.
  • framerate is not very good on my high end gaming rig either, so maybe it can do more? :) However i have turned everything to the max and can't play with my crossfire enabled since tug does not support it. Had no time yet to tweak it.
  • The best way to handle the time between updates is to just put TUG in the back of your mind, and be surprised when it updates. Waiting everyday for an update isn't going to help and it just makes me anxious. I'd love it if NK increased their turn around time between updates but I'm sure there's a good reason for the long wait (most probably a large workload but a small team) for the updates