Stockpile Challenge

GodlySlothGodlySloth Posts: 28 Seed
edited November 2014 in Challenges
The Stockpile Challenge

Hi there! My name is GodlySloth, and I am throwing the gauntlet at YOUR feet, yeah you read that right (hopefully) I challenge you!

This challenge is all about getting huge stockpiles of items, from sticks to meat. (When I say stockpile I pretty much just mean a huge stack of items)

Rules

Now there are a few rules but they aren't all that restricting.

1. Must be done in survival (makes it much more fun)

2. The items in the stockpile should all be the same (no mixing ex: having 50 cactus with 20 sticks is BAD)

3. Make sure to post pictures in this thread (no point if you don't share your success)

Reward

The owner of the biggest (unintentional innuendo) will be rewarded with the glorious ability to BRAG! (and maybe a few new friends!)

- Thanks a bunch for sticking around long enough to get this far! Sincerely, GodlySloth
18764.jpg

Comments

• I swear I'm gonna make a pile so big....Its going to be a massive pile of....you'll just have to wait and see.
  • TeknonickTeknonick Posts: 166 Seed
    Awww, I've made so many giant piles! I'll try and make a new one so I can show off my special bragging style from the Braggs! (My last name is Bragg, in case you didn't know).
    The mix between the Adventurer and the Trapper yields the Tracker. Living in humble homes to help those in need. Always looking for the right coin, yet never theft is in their eyes.
    21.jpg
    20.jpg
  • I would have made this easier to see if I was designing it for a stockpile challenge but I just read about the challenge so here is my hidey-hole stock pile!
    Capture01_zpse53eaa42.jpg
    Capture02_zps3a79d8f0.jpg
  • GodlySlothGodlySloth Posts: 28 Seed
    Well you are the only person to have submitted any pictures sooo....

Your in first place!!

WOOOOOO! Its amaz-balls

-Godlysloth
    18764.jpg