Built

Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
edited August 2014 in Other Games
I found a game on steam and the brick placing system seems very interesting, something I would love to see in TUG :D

Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!

Comments

• ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Very cool, along the lines of what I was hoping to one day code. There is an issue with mesh optimisation though - not that it would be difficult to do, it would just take some time and effort.
  • ZekloZeklo REGISTERED Posts: 344 Seed
    That would be quite neat. I would love to have to place mortar or a mortar equivalent in between them!
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • glitch2210glitch2210 REGISTERED Posts: 311
    that is very interesting,

it would also be cool if you could use a system like that to place bricks but also have a form of mortar to hold them in place. then they would "merge" into one entity. that way you could make a munch of wall segments at a shop. transport them to a build site and place them. all while potentially reducing the number of unique entities the game needs to keep track off. (once more i know nothing of game design so i may be completely wrong about how game code would handle bricks.)

tumblr_nagb0tpdL61tji1iso1_500.png