Overseers

Comments

• Lol.
  • jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
    So praefectus what kinds of things would a magic user need to do in order to be considered a apostate and be hunted down by the overseers. what kinds of crimes do you consider hunt worthy and in what context can they be commited?
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • ZekloZeklo Posts: 344 Seed
    jon14uk wrote:
    So praefectus what kinds of things would a magic user need to do in order to be considered a apostate and be hunted down by the overseers. what kinds of crimes do you consider hunt worthy and in what context can they be commited?
    I too what to know this... because uh... I may be doing some... questionable things.
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • TestamentofTestamentof Posts: 1,234 Seed
    Zeklo wrote:
    I too what to know this... because uh... I may be doing some... questionable things.

Come to Ars Arcanus, where we can do it under the heading of "Research"
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • ZekloZeklo Posts: 344 Seed
    Zeklo wrote:

Come to Ars Arcanus, where we can do it under the heading of "Research"
    Why do you think I joined Ars Arcanus.... (that's part of it)
    "All things must come to an end." "I am but one of many." "Why? Why not!"
  • Well there are many different crimes and it depends on where we would be. Such as if we were in a city that despised magic and they hired us there we would stop all magic. But of we were in let's say an Ars centric city then we would only try to stop the magic they dislike. Ok course there is the summon long dead vengeful god to destroy the planet that would be different. :) speaking about Ars has anyone brought up the preposition?
    The proposition to work with you will be brought up at our next Council meeting which should be on the 20th of next month.

Also, I'm a little unsure what you mean by an Ars Centric city, I assume it means a city where we have a chapterhouse?
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • Great sounds good.

Ars centric meaning a city who likes Ars rules or yes has a chapter house
  • mmaalex22112mmaalex22112 Posts: 171 Seed
    No long dead vengeful gods just no
    a1i938.jpg
  • glitch2210glitch2210 Posts: 311
    Or you could Build a Chapter house In HUB and do whatever you wanted to with magic =p

tumblr_nagb0tpdL61tji1iso1_500.png
    No! long dead vengeful gods just no

?? What means you by this?
    glitch2210 wrote:
    Or you could Build a Chapter house In HUB and do whatever you wanted to with magic =p

Really, in terms of reasearch any and all Chapter houses will do what they need to, depending on how Amonost wants to run it, but I see no reason not to build a Chapterhouse in Hub once we have an established Main Guild Hall, and if I am still head of construction after the next election,
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    Praefectus wrote:
    ... Ok course there is the summon long dead vengeful god to destroy the planet that would be different. :)

That is what I ment. Lol
    a1i938.jpg
    You don't want long dead vengeful gods? I mean, summoning long FORGOTTEN vengeful gods is one thing, but summoning long DEAD vengeful gods is different.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    True true.
    a1i938.jpg
  • glitch2210glitch2210 Posts: 311
    No! long dead vengeful gods just no

?? What means you by this?
    glitch2210 wrote:

Really, in terms of reasearch any and all Chapter houses will do what they need to, depending on how Amonost wants to run it, but I see no reason not to build a Chapterhouse in Hub once we have an established Main Guild Hall, and if I am still head of construction after the next election,

its less of a matter or them being stopped from doing the research they want. then having access to the required materials to do such research. (assuming the system makes those materials unsavory enough that they actually would have a reason to be banned, i have talked about that in other threads so i wont repeat). also having a presence in a location where there is a Hub for trade and meetings with other organizations is always a good thing =) good luck with your elections.

tumblr_nagb0tpdL61tji1iso1_500.png
    Mmmm, accessability would be a factor in site location.

And thanks, although the elections are a month off, so I hopefully have time.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • ValidifyedValidifyed Posts: 612 Seed
    Anyone mind telling me what these elections are about? Ive been away for a bit :P
    The elections in Ars are for council members but they will decide if working with the overseers is a good idea in order to stop people who ruin other players fun.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • ValidifyedValidifyed Posts: 612 Seed
    Ah, thanks for the info :D
  • Ok I am back, I had to take a little break. It seems I am just in time for the elections. Ok so anyone... what major things did I miss?

PS; We still need members (see post ^)
    Yeah I am still here with you and I plan on helping out. lets get some more help though peeps please :3
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • :D
  • WalletGod21WalletGod21 Posts: 42 Seed
    can i join as a foot man pls I want to help (although I am planning on making an army of giant war golems and destroying those who dare threatens the world although I originally thought of making an army of the dead but that will probably just cause more trouble)
    6.jpg
    Sure you can join welcome to the overseers :D
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • Adding you to the list. :)
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution Posts: 1,105 Seed
    although I am planning on making an army of giant war golems and destroying those who dare threatens the world
    haha, you so funny
    5.jpg
  • SinnonSinnon Posts: 383 Seed
    So this is a kind of magi engineers? Mmm...
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
  • SinnonSinnon Posts: 383 Seed
    although I am planning on making an army of giant war golems and destroying those who dare threatens the world
    haha, you so funny

Sound like we'll get along with Wallet quite neatly, Reev.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Sinnon wrote:
    haha, you so funny

Sound like we'll get along with Wallet quite neatly, Reev.
    haha, so funny
    5.jpg
    RE and getting along nicely, nope. ;)
    a1i938.jpg