Destiny

TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
edited November 2014 in Other Games
Jumped in on the Destiny Beta on my PS4, and I can't get enough. Anyone else here playing in the Beta or planning to get it upon release?
The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png

Comments

• FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    I plan on getting it on the PS4 when it releases. I only got to try out a few minutes at a friend's house, but I liked what I saw.
  • TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    I played throughout the PS4 beta, It was fantastic, I'm kind of bummed to game now, I am going to be insufferable until it comes out.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • SawlstoneSawlstone REGISTERED Posts: 42 Seed
    I will be getting a PS4 very soon. Trying to sell my PS3 to help cover the cost.
    I wouldn't, the PS4 has no backwards compatability and if you have a lot of games for the PS3 then I'd hold onto it.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
    Game has been live for 8-9 hours now, Anyone else playing?
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    I don't have a steady access to Internet, sadly. But I definitely will play it on the ps4 once u get access to it
    5.jpg
  • FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    I've been playing this game virtually nonstop since it launched. A lot of good, a lot of bad, but dang if it ain't addictive.

I play on the PS4, and have a clan that can really wreck shop in both PVP and PVE. Most of us are level 30 and we usually do the raid a couple times a week with little to no trouble. Hit me up with a PM for my tag if you wanna do some stuff or need help getting through the raid or whatever.
  • reedooreedoo REGISTERED Posts: 151 Seed
    I've only given Destiny a crack in story mode on the XBox One at a mates place - they both are really into it. Is the PS4 version different?
    The PSN version of Destiny has access to PSN exclusive content, like additional gear, guns, and strikes.

I haven't played Destiny on the XbOne, but I would imagine the control scheme is the only marked besides the exclusive content difference.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png