Do you create TUG videos? [The Lonely Golem]

PamcakesPamcakes Posts: 738 Seed
edited September 2014 in Community Voices
vQzWj9y.png?1

Hey everyone, I want to start off this thread by first thanking you guys for all the support these past few months, and that's from all of us at The Lonely Golem. We'll continue doing our best to bring you everything TUG in future videos, which includes game-play, tutorials, in-depth updates and interviews.

To begin, the whole reason we started The Lonely Golem was to get the word out about TUG and to be more involved with it's dedicated community (however few or many). We've been brainstorming ideas and we feel that the best way of going about this is for all of you content creators out there to be part of our channel. With that said, do you make TUG videos? Would you be interested in having your video featured on our upcoming community playlist on The Lonely Golem? We'll do a shout out spotlighting your video(s) through our main and side channels.

If this peaks your interests, shoot us an email at [email protected] with links to your video(s), a small description on what they're about, and your name.

Thanks for reading, everyone. Hope to hear for you soon!

That's a really cool shirt you have on.

Comments

• PsiQssPsiQss Posts: 181
    That sounds awesome :)

If survival mode will be stable enough by the time I'm back in Poland (which will be October I think) I'll probably start a survival let's play. As of now I still have the world loading issue.
    Although, I might need some of your guys help regarding recording settings and stuff :P
    “You might want to think twice before you try to use a man's conscience against him. It may turn out he doesn't have one.”
  • PamcakesPamcakes Posts: 738 Seed
    Sure, no problem. :D
    Meow bump :D
  • LeftBeardLeftBeard Posts: 3
    No problem ^^
    Just use my vids all willy nilly . . . (I give you the OK to use them)

just tell me if you need this in an e-mail or something.
    It is mostly just Lets plays and builds xD
    LeftBeard wrote:
    No problem ^^
    Just use my vids all willy nilly . . . (I give you the OK to use them)

just tell me if you need this in an e-mail or something.
    It is mostly just Lets plays and builds xD
    Aw no, this is perfect! We'll be sure to give you shout outs throughout the week and such :D

Anyone else, feel free to answer in here as well.
  • Awesome, I am so gonna get stuck in, hope to see some good responses on my first let's play :) Also, I may need some friends to join me, so feel free to message me for a let's play :)
  • BudkaiBudkai Posts: 1
    Hey Pamcakes!

I have just started a "Lets Survive and Explore" LP series for TUG on my channel. The 2nd video is going to post later today and should give you a general idea of where the series is heading =)

Plan to build up a nice starting out base camp with a few real life practice designs in place. Then off to explore the world (hunting for meat, wisps, pets and new content as it comes). Eventually leading to building a grand home in a far off land of our liking. These video are a tutorial as well =)

Channel: TheBudkai
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBudkai
  • Youngy798Youngy798 Posts: 905 Seed
    You are going to be nicknamed the 'TUG'cast. The yogscast of TUG. Ill do videos on any mods you guys make :D
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    Thank you guys, please send your information to the email listed in the main post, so we can keep track of permissions and everyone's channels/names, ect. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of your stuff! :D
    Made a small change to the OP, added a video. Check it out. :D
  • NautNaut Posts: 1
    Just sent you my first vid and I'm looking forward to creating and submitting more.

Edit: Aaaand just sent my second :D
    Naut, thank you! We loved these. <3 Can't wait for more. :D
  • Naut wrote:
    Just sent you my first vid and I'm looking forward to creating and submitting more.

Edit: Aaaand just sent my second :D

Great video bud. You sound pro! Can't wait to see more!
  • Hi there. I am starting a series involving a mix of introductory content, like explanations on how to craft items, community news, and let's play style. I would very much like to have it promoted, as I'm trying to make something that helps people get sucked into the world of TUG. As of right now, there is a basic crafting and introduction episode. Until the end of next week, I am driving for a complete round-up of all available crafting recipes, as well as an exploratory episode where I will explain what the community has gathered so far from the stone tablets. Hopefully, it will turn into a steady let's play experience, focused on the lore and magic of the world. I will still send an email to address provided in order to formalize the request a little bit more.

In any case, since you've stated we could leave our requests right here, the first episode is as follows:

Cheers!
  • TestamentofTestamentof Posts: 1,234 Seed
    So I've just found out my PS4 can Twitch stream, so I'll be posting/streaming a lot of Destiny videos, but once TUG multiplayer/official servers take off I might start streaming for Ars Arcanus.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png