Urbem Naturae

Ashen44Ashen44 REGISTERED Posts: 207 Seed
Urbem Naturae

random slogan I came up with for this empire
We are the protectors of the forest! We live in it, harness the power it gives us, nourish it, and learn it!

members

Ashen44: Owner

Alliances

Lemurian Empire
(trade route: wood)

!Additional notes!

wanna know ways I could make this post (and the civilization) better, and what they are. After all, this is a member-run civilization!
We are not joining any Empires/Kingdoms as we do not want to control or be controlled! however we will accept alliances with them!
As always, we encourage the learning of skills and magic that is harmful toward the forest, as the more you know about it, the better you can protect against it!
The pessimist sees the glass as half empty. The optimist sees it half full. The engineer sees the glass as twice as big as it needs to be.

Comments

• ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Nice to see you back Ashen :D
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    What About "Pear hand spell" seen in the old forums?
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Quick question, if I *ahem* need a place to lay low(?) for a while, can I hang in the forest with you peoples?
    5.jpg
  • Ashen44Ashen44 REGISTERED Posts: 207 Seed
    wingidon, what "pear hand spell" thing? sorry, I don't remember much about the old forums, and I haven't bothered checking them out.

Re, yes you may, as the forest is open to all who wish it no harm.

Validifyed, thanks :)
    The pessimist sees the glass as half empty. The optimist sees it half full. The engineer sees the glass as twice as big as it needs to be.
  • JoeJoe REGISTERED Posts: 264 Seed
    Ashen44 wrote:
    wingidon, what "pear hand spell" thing? sorry, I don't remember much about the old forums, and I haven't bothered checking them out.
    Preeeeetty sure they're gone now anyway.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    That "pear-hand thing" was part of my discussion on how magic would affect your character. It was late at night, and I commented on a misspell, and then a wonderfully drawn picture came up that showed a seed with pear-hands strangling another seed with vines. It was beautiful.
    5.jpg
    That "pear-hand thing" was part of my discussion on how magic would affect your character. It was late at night, and I commented on a misspell, and then a wonderfully drawn picture came up that showed a seed with pear-hands strangling another seed with vines. It was beautiful.
    It was... magnificient!
    I sexually identify as a set of knight full plate armor. I hope you can accept me the way I am; otherwise, check your armor privileges.
    you know, last night I had the weirdest dream ever! I dreamed of that pear hand guy and that vine guy. it was strange.
    Yhe... You should prolly think about seeing a doctor... xD
    Then... prepare for your medicine... (yes, I am posting music right here. Don't blame me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6APVtFum3Ac)
    yes, this is a really old and abandoned topic, yes it is at the VERY bottom of the forum, but I recently noticed validifyed talk about being allied with a nature protecting civilization, in the plague cartel post, and assuming he was talking about this one, I decided to post this, bringing it to the top of the forum, in hopes that it will be remembered again! now, enough with the deep speech, going to revamp the topic post because it sucks
    Never forgot ya' :D
    I was honored to be one at the bottom of the list, but someone else will have to take that place, also, realized that you can't run a forum without checking back on it at least once since your recent post