Tugville.com - a new TUG server

BlittzBlittz REGISTERED Posts: 21
edited July 2014 in Servers
banner3.png

Eventually Tugville.com will be an adventure mode server, but until that's available, we are a running in creative mode. Come and learn TUG while meeting new friends.

We are also listed on http://tug-servers.com/server/6/vote/, vote for us!

I'll see you there!

*update* Running 0.6.11 Alpha now!
-Blittz
banner3.png

Comments

• AzzyAzzy REGISTERED Posts: 182
    I tried connecting a few times yesterday and it wasnt responding :(
  • BlittzBlittz REGISTERED Posts: 21
    Azzy wrote:
    I tried connecting a few times yesterday and it wasnt responding :(
    I've discovered (and reported) a server bug that caused crashes. Sadly it seems to happen when I'm not watching it sometimes. It's up right now, I'm at work so can't connect, but there is someone else on it right now.
    -Blittz
    banner3.png
  • AzzyAzzy REGISTERED Posts: 182
    nice one! I'll try it out
  • CobellCobell REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 84 Developer
    I have created a present on your server (though it's not quite complete). Be wary of his singular, beefy arm.
    This? :) Love it!
    tugss1.png
    -Blittz
    banner3.png
  • CobellCobell REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS, Developers Posts: 84 Developer
    Haha, yeah. I still have a thatched hut and burnination to add (probably later in the day). But the bulk of it is done.
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Site Admin
    TrogdooOO0oooRR!! :D

I started building something yesterday but got booted. Will definitely try popping on again later. :)
    -Dee.
    Shadee wrote:

I started building something yesterday but got booted. Will definitely try popping on again later. :)
    There is a 'Contact Us' form thing on our website, you can use it if you ever can't log in, I'll reset the server as often as I can.
    -Blittz
    banner3.png
  • ShadeeShadee REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 402 Site Admin
    Blittz wrote:
    Shadee wrote:

There is a 'Contact Us' form thing on our website, you can use it if you ever can't log in, I'll reset the server as often as I can.

Thank you! Awesome to be on that side of support for a change! :lol:
    -Dee.
    Just an update, we have upgraded to 0.6.1 alpha and are still up and running 24/7!
    -Blittz
    banner3.png
    Blittz wrote:
    Just an update, we have upgraded to 0.6.1 alpha and are still up and running 24/7!

Make that 0.6.11 now, still up 24/7!
    -Blittz
    banner3.png
  • SigilSigil REGISTERED Posts: 678 Developer
    Thanks man. I understand survival mode isn't working with servers yet but as soon as it is we'll be bugging you.
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    haha yes when survival is co op i will be there :P
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Server updated to 0.6.2 Alpha, still in creative mode. I'm at work right now, so can't test to see if I can connect to it, but I can try later.

We did have to start with a new map for this patch. I expect that will happen plenty while still in alpha :)

Have fun!
    -Blittz
    banner3.png
  • DarkPriestDarkPriest REGISTERED, GLOBAL_MODERATORS, Moderator, Developers Posts: 26 Developer
    Yea, the save games are going to be hosed for the next couple of releases. We are changing to our new terrain tech and the way saved games are working. We are definitely trying to get it settled, so folks can really start building their homesteads. But it will be bit, before we can lock it down.
    Producer on the TUG Team
    <Official Cat Wrangler>