Sentient beings.

jon14ukjon14uk Posts: 782 Seed
edited May 2014 in Lore & Theories
So been thinking we know we will have animals, golems/poddling's but will we have more intelligent sentient like creatures and monsters?

For example will we have small forest dwelling Oops that live in tiny huts within the forest hunting unsuspecting seeds or will it be more like are world where we are the only intelligent sentient species.
t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
4.jpg
The Military General for xandertopia :D .
Overseers
keepers of Balance
the Fist of Glory
Ars Arcanus
Purus Aeternam
Naturam Universitatis

Comments

• PamcakesPamcakes Posts: 738 Seed
    We could have the sentient beings a.k.a trolls and such.
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • Ashen44Ashen44 Posts: 207 Seed
    I kinda want some sort of cave dwelling beings, since I tend to stay alive by living underground in hidden bases, and that can get boring. maybe the grflibbles? the evil mole civilization looking to take over the surface world!

if there is another version of this thread in the suggestions section this post should probably go there
    The pessimist sees the glass as half empty. The optimist sees it half full. The engineer sees the glass as twice as big as it needs to be.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Ashen44 wrote:
    I kinda want some sort of cave dwelling beings, since I tend to stay alive by living underground in hidden bases, and that can get boring. maybe the grflibbles? the evil mole civilization looking to take over the surface world!
    As long as one is called the Underminer, I will not have a problem with it.

Thanks spacedot
    5.jpg