Azzy talks to Nekochu

spacedotspacedot REGISTERED Posts: 416 Seed
edited March 2014 in Screenies & Vids & Things

and he still doesn't make threads with links.

Comments

• TestamentofTestamentof REGISTERED Posts: 1,234 Seed
    He used to, he's probably just uploaded and was about to.
    It is pretty late here spacedot, as you well know.
    The Machine is on....

6.jpg

otViQlH.png
  • PamcakesPamcakes REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 738 Seed
    None of us upload threads with our videos anymore because we don't want to waste thread space, and we (a few of us made a YT team) all have our videos on one main channel. You should subscribe and watch the recent activity tab, or check out our individual playlists. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGolem

We just started this so a few of us don't have many videos up yet. But give it time. We all plan on bringing different things to the table to ensure this channel is a one stop source for all things Tug. News/Tutorials/Modding/Entertainment. <3
    That's a really cool shirt you have on.
  • spacedotspacedot REGISTERED Posts: 416 Seed
    Pamcakes wrote:
    None of us upload threads with our videos anymore because we don't want to waste thread space, and we (a few of us made a YT team) all have our videos on one main channel. You should subscribe and watch the recent activity tab, or check out our individual playlists. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGolem

We just started this so a few of us don't have many videos up yet. But give it time. We all plan on bringing different things to the table to ensure this channel is a one stop source for all things Tug. News/Tutorials/Modding/Entertainment. <3

I am subscribed but i know people here aren't hence why i repost here because people wont see it. It also can serve as a discussion topic as to the contents of the video.
  • AzzyAzzy REGISTERED Posts: 182
    that guy is so lazy! (thanks space! ^.^ )
  • spacedotspacedot REGISTERED Posts: 416 Seed
    Azzy wrote:
    that guy is so lazy! (thanks space! ^.^ )

aKe2I.gif