Xandertopian Empire

Comments

• SinnonSinnon REGISTERED Posts: 383 Seed
    :O!, might go and see it then :P
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
    Lord Alex from the mighty Xandertopian empire, our stretch relations had gaven us fruits of our hard work, I need you to attend the council conversation at once.
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
    Enlist your faction in Seekers Order, sub-groups or alliances are not problem with the enlisting, since we are a not a clan, just a UN sistem of organization.
  • ProBeingNoobProBeingNoob REGISTERED Posts: 189 Seed
    I were chosen as secuirity officer at the Laboratories.
    Hurrey!
    2.jpg
    BMOhn.gif9gF3P.gif
    Mind clicking those eggs?
    I were chosen as secuirity officer at the Laboratories.
    Hurrey!
    Congratulations :P
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
  • jon14ukjon14uk REGISTERED Posts: 782 Seed
    This sounds interesting i would like to join the empire when the game starts if it befits the emperor of course.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    The Military General for xandertopia :D .
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    jon14uk wrote:
    This sounds interesting i would like to join the empire when the game starts if it befits the emperor of course.

[justify]Welcome to the community jon14uk, I hope you become an active member and actually enjoy it as much as I do, returning to the topic it's the emperor's decision to choose, but I am quite sure that you'll become a superb adition to the emprie.

I also recomend you joining an organization/guild, there's some of them and I can assure your well being in all of them, happy travels fellow seed.[/justify]
    Sintiacutetulo-1-1.png
  • ValidifyedValidifyed REGISTERED Posts: 612 Seed
    Be aware that about halve of them are Lemurian though if your going to join the competing empire... I have no major problem with you being part of both, but some of the Lemurian groups (Especially towns like Plainhold) have lemurian citizens, and will be within our borders, you will need HighCouncil permission to own property in the Empire.
  • mmaalex22112mmaalex22112 REGISTERED, Moderator Posts: 171 Seed
    Of course @jon14uk you can join the empire. Just visit our website and submit a job preposition when you are ready. The mighty Xandertopian Empire and me as the Arch-Emperor extends a greeting and welcomes you with open arms.
    Kindly, Lord Alexander of the Xandertopian Empire
    a1i938.jpg
    awesome the military general we will have impenetrable defenses
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Hey lord Alex so how will the empire work will it be on a private server alone or a public server with other empires for competition.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    My idea for this is most likely on both. The main server will most likely be a public server.
    Lord Alexander, Arch-Emperor of the Xandertopian Empire
    a1i938.jpg
    nice because im thinking how awesome it would be to play with other empires.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    so how are you hoping this empire turns out Alex like what kind of building style are you going for and what would the empires colors be.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • DurlVonRookDurlVonRook REGISTERED Posts: 21
    jon14uk wrote:
    so how are you hoping this empire turns out Alex like what kind of building style are you going for and what would the empires colors be.
    In consideration to the name of the Xandertopian Empire I would guess he would have it modeled after the architecture of the Alexanderian or Greco-Roman Empire, colors would more than likely to be similar to the colors on our banners. However this is just my assumption.
    2129310.jpg
    OK that is cool with me if its built that way. I think it would be cool to have like a big pantheon like buildings built on a mesas like how Greeks did it . also to have like a roman arena and let people fight other people in it or fight like animals and Golems. As the military general i think it would also be smart to have a army of beast and golems so we wouldn't need a crazy amount of people in the military to defend the cities.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • DurlVonRookDurlVonRook REGISTERED Posts: 21
    jon14uk wrote:
    OK that is cool with me if its built that way. I think it would be cool to have like a big pantheon like buildings built on a mesas like how Greeks did it . also to have like a roman arena and let people fight other people in it or fight like animals and Golems. As the military general i think it would also be smart to have a army of beast and golems so we wouldn't need a crazy amount of people in the military to defend the cities.
    A Parthenon would be a great base starting base. It would be nice to have statues of pantheons of gods for decoration also. The arena would be good too, could be a great part of commerce and judging criminals.

With an army with more Golems and Animals would be useful but only for a limited time. In order to have them we need Alchemical Engineers and Beast Tamers. Also these NPC's will only be so useful against highly skilled and high level players that are not AI driven. We need a fairly equal amount of soldiers, scientists, magicians, priests, beast tamers, etc. in order to maintain the NPC army if not a bit of a greater amount, or at least people of whom are skilled enough to use these forces.

We must also never forget the possible usefulness of the creatures known as the Wisps. If we can learn their way's in such that we can resurrect our men quickly, efficiently and with greater strength then we will have all the advantages in not only numbers and skill but in strength buffs.
    2129310.jpg
    yeah i agree that would be sweet to have wispy friends lol hopefully this all works in the game i also hope they don't limit you to a number of pets or golums you can have with you. I would understand not haveing like a hundred but i at least want to have more than one golum or pet with me you know.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    so i feel like we need more members i think we only have like 6 how do you think we could gain more members?
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Join xandertopai now get a high end job now in this great empire now. be a Governor be a soldier or just be you ,hmm interesting get them now! ;)
    In this one in a lifetime offer join and you'll win 200 completely free ,invisible, intangible coffee mugs FREE!
    LOL :D im just bored and fooling around but in all honestly it would be really awesome to have some more of you all join.
    FOR THE XANDERTOPAIN EMPIRE EXCELSIOR!!!
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    Meh
    5.jpg
    so me and lord Alex have been talking and i think we might build the capital of Xandertopai similar to this http://www.cartographersguild.com/attac ... supporting us with a lot of advantages the biggest is it will supply us with a strong navy and trade threw sea ports. do you all think it would be a good idea to build are city like this. my idea was that the center circle would be the palace. The second inner ring would be place for university art, science, and shrines.The third ring would be for higher class and politics. the outer rings will be for trade, markets, and homes for the citizens. Feed back would be appreciated.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    Hey so im trying to post these screen shots i took of this small model city i built in TUG and i don't know how to upload them can someone give me advice on how to get them on the forum here please and thanks. :)
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • EinSofEinSof REGISTERED Posts: 1
    Good luck running an Authoritarian Dictatorship, where it's only beneficial to 4 to 6 players of the entire "Oligarchy."
    thanks we will try are best.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    You should upload them to imgur, then copy the link. Then go to 'full editor' and go to the image, and paste it inside the brackets. I am interested to see what you made :D
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    Sweet thanks youngy for helping me out and i hope these are not supper huge i tried to make them smaller. This is a miniature model of what i picture the capital city would look like. I used frozen rock because we dont have water yet and if we build it to this design it will be much bigger like huge.
    fi0WafJ.jpg?1?6898
    NqjzlNZ.jpg?1
    ky2qiE6.jpg?1
    BtqeNKw.jpg
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
    That is very good. That is amazing progress I like it. The blue print fits the needs of the capital and I accept it as our official blueprint. Lord Alexander
    a1i938.jpg
    sweet its going to be cool if you picture it on a large scale so it reaches out for miles in game its going to be a impressive in game build.
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis
  • Youngy798Youngy798 REGISTERED Posts: 905 Seed
    Oh wow! That looks pretty amazing, I didn't realise just how awesome the new grass became! The paths blending with the grass looks really cool.
    How did you get an entirely flat area?
    Hello there! I am Youngy future owner of Plainhold (hopefully), go read the topic about Plainhold, and the Lemurian Empire, maybe also some of my other posts, like my mining suggestions! :)

Bye!
    I built a large Platform out of stone then made a larger platform on top out of Grass and made a ocean . I dug medium trenches around and made four rings and filled with Frozen stone to look like water and then i made the walls and all the building out of small squares. Really tho if we build this it wont be that small lol. :D
    t63NQg6.jpg?1?9101
    4.jpg
    Overseers
    keepers of Balance
    the Fist of Glory
    Ars Arcanus
    Purus Aeternam
    Naturam Universitatis