The mighty quest for epic loot!

RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
edited August 2014 in Other Games
is a game currently in open beta. it's based around a sort of dungeon making/sieging in which to be considered good, you have to be good at both. currently there is very little multiplayer aspects to it, some balancing issues, and the fact that there is literally nothing else to do but siege or make by yourself.
Warthunder, TUG and world of tanks fan/beta tester.
member of The Lemurian empire and the Merchants guild
Soon to be alchemist/apothecary in TUG
20.jpg

Comments

• FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    I played a previous beta a couple of months ago, it was pretty fun to log inn everyday to watch the recordings of the previous night's would-be raiders throw themselves at my defenses and die horribly.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
  • WingidonWingidon REGISTERED Posts: 1,128 Seed
    Axes and their wide cleave for the win!
    Currently level 13, with a 3-room castle of ossumness, as Painhammer pronounces it.
  • FreemanFreeman REGISTERED Posts: 141
    Word on the street is a recent patch has thrown the game into some kinda weird state. What say you on the matter Wing? Ya know, since you're currently playing it and all.
  • Re EvolutionRe Evolution REGISTERED Posts: 1,105 Seed
    I have heard that this is more pay to win than anything else. Is dis true?
    5.jpg
  • FrostTheTacticianFrostTheTactician REGISTERED Posts: 176 Seed
    It wasn't when I played it, but it might have changed since then.
    ea15zq.jpg

"Feign inferiority, exploit their arrogance."
    Paying can help you win, using the bought currency as an alternate gold for these thingies, but you can just earn it by ingame achievements. Also, I'll just use it to buy some random castle skin.
    And it's rare to have so much gear items you cannot keep 'em all and require to purcharse the bigger inventory, unless you hate selling stuff.
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    yeah, there's very little p2w now. beforehand, i heard there was a building process which meant you really did need to pay to make it go at any reasonable speed, but as far as i know that's taken out.
    really, the only things you can get for paying are increases to loot/currency and exp, and skins/more characters. but even then, you could technically earn the IRL money for winning competitions and or maintaining your ranking in a league.
    20.jpg
    And... I just updated my castle!

Aparently I get serious lag when testing the thing, but it's validated, come at me, anybody who is not level 13 yet!
  • RinRin REGISTERED Posts: 668 Seed
    wing, did you fill your castle with chickens? cause i know the more stuff you have in the castle, the more it lags.
    20.jpg
    Uhm...
    No, my castle is chicken-free.

It just has many bone puppeteers (I love their woo-woo voices, alright?) and spamheal, and archers, and cyclopses.
    What matters is that I could validate it.
  • ProBeingNoobProBeingNoob REGISTERED Posts: 189 Seed
    It's free now, right?
    2.jpg
    BMOhn.gif9gF3P.gif
    Mind clicking those eggs?